• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Getting off a 320mg a day of oxy round 2

Delmonte421

Bluelighter
So, I tried this before when I was getting off fake m30's and dropped to oxy and then subs but I just ended up sticking with oxy and draining ky bank account lol so now I gotta get off them and on subs. I take roughly 320mg through out the day, 4am 80mg said 8am 80mg, 12PM 80mg and 3-4pm 80-160mg everyday lol so it got expensive and was about 400 a day habit. Now I have enough subs cause as I was doing this I sail kept my subs script and just stock piled them so im good there. Is it recommended to taper and then go to subs or just fall asleep and wake up and take a sub after 12 hours? This is may second round and I know once I start subs im gonna stay cause the oxy won't work anymore.

So, I tried this before when I was getting off fake m30's and dropped to oxy and then subs but I just ended up sticking with oxy and draining ky bank account lol so now I gotta get off them and on subs. I take roughly 320mg through out the day, 4am 80mg said 8am 80mg, 12PM 80mg and 3-4pm 80-160mg everyday lol so it got expensive and was about 400 a day habit. Now I have enough subs cause as I was doing this I sail kept my subs script and just stock piled them so im good there. Is it recommended to taper and then go to subs or just fall asleep and wake up and take a sub after 12 hours? This is may second round and I know once I start subs im gonna stay cause the oxy won't work anymore.

I'd wait until you're fully in withdrawal to avoid PWD, so 24+ hours or until you absolutely feel you're rattling and won't send yourself into PWD from prior experience.

Years ago I was taking the same amount when they were the real deal, prescribed to me by a "pill mill" doctor.

I basically went cold turkey after tapering slightly. I actually didn't have that many physical symptoms (just your basic insomnia, cold sweats, shits, etc.), but the mental obsession was unrelenting. They were all I thought about. All. DAY. LONG!

I took some benzos to get a few hours of sleep, and alcohol which actually made me feel worse. My best advice is to taper as well as you possibly can. I didn't try Suboxone so I can't advise you on that.

Stay well my friend,
Dreamflyer

Last edited: