• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Getting meds online

TessaBella

Bluelighter
Not sure where I should post this so I chose this topic. Are online pharmacies safe? Are there any that don't put you in the national database. I want to purchase more clonazepam than I'm getting from my doctor but if he finds out, I'll be cut off. Will not mess with the dark web. I'm 64 and don't have any connections and I take the clonazepam for savage electric muscle spasms from transverse myelitis and inflammation of the spinal cord. My doctor only gives me 1 a day and it's simply not enough. Is it even possible to get meds online without your doctor finding out?

Not sure where I should post this so I chose this topic. Are online pharmacies safe? Are there any that don't put you in the national database. I want to purchase more clonazepam than I'm getting from my doctor but if he finds out, I'll be cut off. Will not mess with the dark web. I'm 64 and don't have any connections and I take the clonazepam for savage electric muscle spasms from transverse myelitis and inflammation of the spinal cord. My doctor only gives me 1 a day and it's simply not enough. Is it even possible to get meds online without your doctor finding out?
I feel you. I've got a compressed nerve root and klonapin is the only thing I'm prescribed that will touch it but I only get 30 every six months.

only thing I'm prescribed that will touch it but I only get 30 every six months
Maybe start breaking the dose (I do not know the dose) and seeing if less will do.
Already did that?
Obv some do it all the time but as stated there is no proper forum for such as this.
Best in your journey and hope to see ya about BL.
Be easy,
J