• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Getting bad batches of fake NEP three times in a row (!)

Gaffy

Bluelighter
Because of this no sourcing rule I end up buying without knowing if the vendor is reliable which has caused me to buy multi-hundred gram amounts of bad products since summer started.
The products are psychoactive but just do not come close to the real deal or at least what I got used to with pre-ban Ephylone, that in comparison to the recent stuff being sold by the same old vendors wasn't caustic to the point where one shot=lost vein..
I'm tired of losing my money and having to throw away my stash when I have been waiting 3 weeks to receive it and hoped for good product I could have my fun with.
I started a post-FE dispute with the vendor to get a refund or some Eutylone along with dimethocaine of 2f-dck and to top it off some Etiz, but no reaction stil.
I'm going to sell my switch (which I'll regret I know..) to buy Hexen from a Dutch website [I removed this sentence, it was on the questionable side -- Negrogesic] as long as it is pre-ban stuff and still in stock, so I hope that'll work out like it used to.
I've got swollen hands, not one vein still pumpin', but the good thing is I didn't waste the higher-up veins so I Believe it'll be over in a Week or two.
Check your sources and buy reagent tests, I've got my results to back my claim up and get a refund!
Stay safe,
Gaffy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure its fair to blame bluelight's antisourcing policy on your bunk RC's...

Gotta do your research I suppose, though this is not always easy...

Buying multi gram orders without a sample order first isn’t wise either. No ones to blame for your poor choices except you Gaffy.

-GC

I think I can guess the market and the vendor, if so, and I'm correct, the guy is bullshit.