• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Get to know your neighbo(u)rs from across the pond

I've seen what those american schools can do to their pupils. Columbine amongst others for example.

images

this?

I've seen what those american schools can do to their pupils. Columbine amongst others for example.

Never let it be said Americans invented school massacres. Have some pride. English public schools were doing it in the 60s!

No man that was video games and Marilyn Manson. I guess you don't get Fox news over there?;)

"and the heroin
Where were the parents at? And look where it's at
Middle America, now it's a tragedy
Now it's so sad to see, an upper class city" - Eminem

I grew up about 2 miles from Columbine high. Shit was wild.

And yeah, nothing new. Jim Carroll was writing about school murder fantasies when most of our parents were just a glimmer in our grandparents eye.

So apart from our terrible teeth and your terrible beer, what other ways do we have to antagonise one another? Ah! The Beckhams... You've got them now - their passports have been revoked. The plan worked...

So apart from our terrible teeth and your terrible beer, what other ways do we have to antagonise one another? Ah! The Beckhams... You've got them now - their passports have been revoked. The plan worked...

Rolling your joints with marijuana and tobacco (spliffs) is pretty nasty IMO, and may contribute to your bad teeth. Some people in the US do that, but it's not that common, and I have only really seen it done in the country (rural areas). Whenever I was with people that were going to do that, I always threw in extra weed so that we could roll a regular joint instead of a spliff.

To be fair I am with you on that one. As a non-smoker I always hated tobacco laced joints.. Then I discovered uppers and weed lost its appeal...

I always roll spliffs. It just makes it better.

But I usually roll 2 joints if I am smoking with people, one for the group and one for me, or everyone just has their own. Its the way to go.

Rolling your joints with marijuana and tobacco (spliffs) is pretty nasty IMO, and may contribute to your bad teeth. Some people in the US do that, but it's not that common, and I have only really seen it done in the country (rural areas). Whenever I was with people that were going to do that, I always threw in extra weed so that we could roll a regular joint instead of a spliff.

You having a laugh? WTF are you guys smoking? Try rolling a joint all out of skunk with no tobacco, see what happens to you. If you're gonna try and tell me that's what you're smoking and you roll yer joints all out of weed I won't believe you. Not possible. :p

Last edited:
Yeah man, the weed I get is so sticky that I don't think it would be possible to smoke it without spinning it up with some tobacco.

American Spirit teal is the best.

I know so little about what you guys have available I actually Googled American Spirit Teal thinking it might be a new strain of Marijuana I've never heard of? :doh: :lol:

Skunk's deffo not smokeable in a joint without tobacco helping the burn. It's too wet. Tear the stuff up to put in a joint you have to peel the stuff off your fingers.

Last edited:
I just bought nugs from the dispensary that grew the winning nugs at last years cannabis cup in the indica category. There is nothing wrong with my buds, you actually do need to spin it up.

To each there own when it comes to weed tolerance. I have a pretty high tolerance so i dont know if there is too strong of weed around for me.

dry your weed after you grow it

Yeah, ok, you can dry it. Skunk still stays sticky even when dried but it's not just the burnability I'm on about. It's the whitey on a stick smoking it raw I'm mainly thinking of? Noone could be that hardcore, could they? ;)

I definitely don't use it for that reason... my spliffs are like 90% weed 10% tobacco. I just want it to burn better.