• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Get the most out of adderall?

TheChillGuy

Greenlighter
How do you experienced folk go about getting the most put of your adderall high? How do you lower the annoyance of the side effects such as increased heart rate, etc.? Thanks

If this is an uncommon thing for you, I wouldn't worry about it all to much as most enjoy Adderall on its own. But if you're someone who takes it prescribed every day, I have a couple tips.
Vitamins such as Magnesium, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophine, Multivitamin, Omega 3-6-9 fish oil and glutamine can help.
Protein. ( if eating meat, aim for the whites )
Eat alkalines, things like cucumbers or carrots. This will increase how much
[FONT=MS Reference Sans Serif, verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica]amphetamine your body will absorb. ( some people say it makes the process smoother, easing some unwanted side effects )
As for increased heart rate, well that is always going to come with a drug like this as it is thy purpose. Like a car, the more throttle you use, the more gas you pump.
[/FONT]

If this is an uncommon thing for you, I wouldn't worry about it all to much as most enjoy Adderall on its own. But if you're someone who takes it prescribed every day, I have a couple tips.
Vitamins such as Magnesium, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophine, Multivitamin, Omega 3-6-9 fish oil and glutamine can help.
Protein. ( if eating meat, aim for the whites )
Eat alkalines, things like cucumbers or carrots. This will increase how much
amphetamine your body will absorb. ( some people say it makes the process smoother, easing some unwanted side effects )
As for increased heart rate, well that is always going to come with a drug like this as it is thy purpose. Like a car, the more throttle you use, the more gas you pump.
Vitamins such as? Hope it's a typo...