GenericMind's Guide To Being An Internet Douchebag v.1

^^^I miss both Rick and Seth, as they were entertaining before they became full-on trolls :(

wow, this thread seemed clever at first. But now I realize that its just the same old "im a stupid little hypocritical lounge bitch who is really the only true down-to-earth person on the internet," thread.

I like Ireland. Redheads are hot and I love Irish beer. Really, what's there not to like?

1. Redheads - good
2. Guiness & Smithwicks - good
3. Sweet accent - good
4. Green green grass - good
5. Potatoes - who doesn't love potatoes?!
6. Lord of the Dance - Ok, got me there.

AmorRoark said:
What "dark side" do you speak of? His distance from bluelight is probably a sign that he's healthier than I! ;)

I mean the bit where he was trolling the board with RC's breasties, amongst other things. Not that the breasties were a pain in the arse to look at but the trolling was misguided and maybe he shoulda posted michael's balls instead.

But yep, you are spot on with the measure of health thing- this place took a dive when he was banned.

/nostalgia. :(

Good morning everyone, I can't wait for another shit-filled fun day of reading retards post on these threads.

I'll start off:

Can I ask why you are at home on a Friday, and you were home on a Thursday yesterday?

I wonder what it is you do for a living, bromance.

::tsk tsk::

Why is everyone so worked up about this guy?

It's a brand new day. The dust has settled. Let's just leave this little internet flame fiasco in history where it belongs.

Now, I'm going to walk over to my wife, Ms. Natalie Portman, bang her in the butt cuz she loves that. Then I'm going to hop in my Shelby GT500 and zoom over to Candy Land and pick up some delicious snacks, and drive back to my mansion where I can admire my brand new rocket ship loaded with 7 Kilos of Cocaine so I can view the earth from space while stoned off my ass.

I swear, it's all true.

Jimboach said:
Why is everyone so worked up about this guy?

It's a brand new day. The dust has settled. Let's just leave this little internet flame fiasco in history where it belongs.

Now, I'm going to walk over to my wife, Ms. Natalie Portman, bang her in the butt cuz she loves that. Then I'm going to hop in my Shelby GT500 and zoom over to Candy Land and pick up some delicious snacks, and drive back to my mansion where I can admire my brand new rocket ship loaded with 7 Kilos of Cocaine so I can view the earth from space while stoned off my ass.

I swear, it's all true.

You're so lame..I got 8 kilos.:p

if he comes back, he should do it all sneaky and pick a name no one will suspect, like DJNailpolishremover. And pick something totally different, like a Tang avatar.

HisNameIsFrank said:
DJAcetone: 2004-2007

querns.jpg