• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Generic Subutex (Most suitable for snorting) From best to worst.

Mad Dash

Bluelight Crew
So, I have been on generic subutex for a while from Hi-tech pharma 8 mg pill. And they are great they dissolve amazingly fast almost no flavor and they are tiny which is great because I produce a ton of saliva. Also once a week when I snort them it is the perfect amount of powder. I just went in for a refill and walgreens now carries these gigantic orange activas brand motherfuckers, takes a good while to dissolve, taste is awful, and so much powder they are damn near impossible to snort it all just wants to drain right out of your nostril or back of throat into stomach and bupe has shit for oral BA. So this is my current problem. I know that where I live the only other manufacturers are roxanne maybe teva and there is a compounding pharmacy (trouche maybe? no way to snort that), I have no idea what they would do. Which brand other than the hi-tech would be suitable for snorting? I am guessing the roxanne? I have never seen any other form of generic except for this new bullshit activas giant oval fuck. So basically I am asking what are the sizes like from biggest to smallest of all known generic subutex. For those who have tried them all. Thanks I appreciate the help. Everything was going fine and then walgreens had a good idea fairy run along now every store in 60 miles only carries these fuckers. But the other pharms have other brands so any help is appreciated. thanks.

get the Roxanne.. But they have big boy pills... there fucking huge circular ones... But i did get a smaller circle pill once idk what brand that is, but i felt the potency was not good in a majority of the pills.

The small white one is the hi-tech brand. I personally love them which is why it sucks I can't find them. I went to another pharmacy today and just an FYI Mylan has a new generic. Rather large white round pill. Does not look very nasally friendly.

Walgreens sucks rocky moutain oysters

Hello, I feel for you I am in the same boat never snorted them but the high tech are the best ones out there make no saliva absorb much better
just find another pharmacy but the only thing is when you call these other pharmacy's they say we can not disclose what type we have in stock
what do they think you are going to go to the store at night and steal them. Its Insane should be able to get the high tech from some pharmacy
that will order them for you a mom and pa store is the best they have some compassion only the price might be a little higher I can get them from my ma and pa store but this pharmacy is run by Indians and they are very money hungry. Then if you call around they flag you in the system as a pharmacy or doctor shopper every pharmacy should be able and willing to order what you are use to. WALGREENS SUCKS ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS,
BEST REGARDS,
THE VEZ

Hello, I feel for you I am in the same boat never snorted them but the high tech are the best ones out there make no saliva absorb much better
just find another pharmacy but the only thing is when you call these other pharmacy's they say we can not disclose what type we have in stock
what do they think you are going to go to the store at night and steal them. Its Insane should be able to get the high tech from some pharmacy
that will order them for you a mom and pa store is the best they have some compassion only the price might be a little higher I can get them from my ma and pa store but this pharmacy is run by Indians and they are very money hungry. Then if you call around they flag you in the system as a pharmacy or doctor shopper every pharmacy should be able and willing to order what you are use to. WALGREENS SUCKS ROCKY MOUNTAIN OYSTERS,
BEST REGARDS,
THE VEZ

agreed, and I have been to every pharmacy in a 40 mile radius and they all claim they can't order them for me. So I am using Roxanne right now, which suck so bad sublingually that I now snort daily. I use to use them sublingually 5 days a week, then on the weekend I would use nasally for a bit of an extra buzz. But these Roxanne pills just DO NOT dissolve. On the bright side these Roxannes are actually quite nice nasally. No burn at all very decent buzz, but since I am on 8 mg, I literally have to break the pill in half snort that wait 10 mins then break down the other half break that into two lines, snort one then wait five minutes then snort the last line. After all that work it actually provides what seems like a better full on buzz than the hi tech. But for all the trouble I wish that I could just keep my hi-tech, ntm every pharmacy in Gainesville now ONLY carries either the activas or mylan generics that came out in march. The activas SUCK SO MUCH. Seriously don't ever accept these. I have yet to try the mylan but I got the last 30 roxanne in Gainesville. So next time I guess I will have to try the Mylan which LOOK exactly like the Roxanne but who knows how they will be.

I wish i would have known about suboxone before detox

Hello, All
Yes this is some predicaments life is hard enough and you have these Walgreens Snobs looking at you as if you are alien of some sort. God Help us all
to get off this ever changing game. (Subutex) Name Brand worked very good they would give you that get up and go feeling To get to work and exceed
all expectations of your goals. Now all these garbage generics are out there and as soon as you get use to one them They remove it Walgreens in general.
They really make me mad as one Walgreens will not even sell to me cause I yelled at them, because they were giving me the run around. I am just going to stop this garbage as when I went into detox I was told the medicine was non addicting. And they were very secretive of the name of the med now we all now as buprenorphine. If I would have know what I know now I could have saved 17K and bought a pill or two from the street And used it the same
way. All they did at detox for 5 days was give me two Subutex 2mg, 1st night next two Nights 2 orange suboxone 2mg then I wanted to leave cause I felt great and felt as if I did not need there attention any more it was pure bullshit no meetings nothing but just monitoring you vitals and so forth
so I left and of course I wanted some of this miracle drug as it was told to me to be non addictive all the while what a pain it was to just get my daily
2 mg of Ativan they had to give it to me by injection only I never new why. I wish I would have been told the truth about this mystery drug
as now I am stuck on this shit and I mean it is shit if you take 8/2 suboxone your ankles will soon be like balloons that's called edema caused by the heart or kidneys very bad that naltrexone is narcan should be used in emergency situations only well I can rant all night but I am just plain pissed off
over this monopoly the giants in the big pharma are playing getting rich and why does insurance not cover this scam because they know
good night all,
The Vez