• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Gelatin capsules for oral crystal meth consumption, anyone tried it?

ninjapirateroberts

Bluelighter
I use 20mg of crystal meth orally, but as soon as I put my measured dose on my tongue and try to grab some water, it already gets partially dissolved on my tongue (would that affect the amount of meth that gets into my bloodstream?), besides that, it tastes awful. I plan to measure the 20mg crystal dose, fill it in a gelatin capsule, and take it orally (such that my whole 20mg or whatever dose goes to the stomach). I don't know if anyone has ever tried taking an oral dose this way, so just curious if this is ideal.

In reality it probably makes little difference.

If some dissolves in your saliva it will eventually and inevitably drip down into your stomach.

Gel caps are fine. You could also just wrap some in a piece of toilet paper and swallow that, but if this is a daily thing gel caps might be preferable.

I use 20mg of crystal meth orally, but as soon as I put my measured dose on my tongue and try to grab some water, it already gets partially dissolved on my tongue (would that affect the amount of meth that gets into my bloodstream?), besides that, it tastes awful. I plan to measure the 20mg crystal dose, fill it in a gelatin capsule, and take it orally (such that my whole 20mg or whatever dose goes to the stomach). I don't know if anyone has ever tried taking an oral dose this way, so just curious if this is ideal.
It's probably better than constantly putting crystal on your tongue.

Especially if you start taking more that's going to burn.

If you don't want to pay for the gel caps, just mix it into some water or juice. Grape juice works really well. You can't really taste the bitter.

It's probably better than constantly putting crystal on your tongue.

Especially if you start taking more that's going to burn.

If you don't want to pay for the gel caps, just mix it into some water or juice. Grape juice works really well. You can't really taste the bitter.
I'm currently experimenting with 3 doses that most research papers I've read say are effective for ADHD: 15mg, 20mg, and 30mg. I will see which one of these doses works for me effectively.

And if it stops working for some reason after a while (because I developed tolerance), I will just stop taking crystal meth for a week or two; and I'd just use armodafinil 150mg and return to the usual crystal meth dose.

Because I think taking more doses once the "effective" dose for ADHD (which most papers say is 20mg to 30mg) stops working is a slippery slope. For me, 30mg is a hard limit; I have no plans of taking more than 30mg (with a standard deviation of ± 3mg because it's hard to weight crystals exactly 30mg)

My three doses:

971-AC65-B-1-DB4-4103-8-F47-F7645-DBEC7-AC.jpg

Last edited:
I'm currently experimenting with 3 doses that most research papers I've read say are effective for ADHD: 15mg, 20mg, and 30mg. I will see which one of these doses works for me effectively.

And if it stops working for some reason after a while (because I developed tolerance), I will just stop taking crystal meth for a week or two; and I'd just use armodafinil 150mg and return to the usual crystal meth dose.

Because I think taking more doses once the "effective" dose for ADHD (which most papers say is 20mg to 30mg) stops working is a slippery slope. For me, 30mg is a hard limit; I have no plans of taking more than 30mg (with a standard deviation of ± 3mg because it's hard to weight crystals exactly 30mg)

My three doses:

So how did it go?

Well, it turned out ~23mg worked for me.

I'm currently trying to see an actual ADHD clinician (who was able to provide ADHD assessment for a charge within my budget). Having an appointment next month, if diagnosed, I could possibly be prescribed a legal stimulant so I don't have to mess with meth anymore.

Ask for dexosyn but I think adderall is the superior medication of all

Ask for dexosyn but I think adderall is the superior medication of all
I'm not planning to ask for any medication; I'd follow their recommendation.

Asking for medication straight out is a classic way of showing myself as "drug-seeking" especially asking for a meth prescription lol.

I'm not planning to ask for any medication; I'd follow their recommendation.

Asking for medication straight out is a classic way of showing myself as "drug-seeking" especially asking for a meth prescription lol.

Depends on the doctor. I just tell them what I’ve tried and what worked best for me. Not all of them are stuck in the 1960s. I convinced my doc to give me klonopin instead of a short acting benzo.

My three doses:

I used slightly more crystal in them but they looked exactly like yours And i had no problem.