• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Geek Riddle

Geek Riddle

Bluelighter
I'm not exactly new. I made an account in 2007 and I lost the info when I was in prison so now I've had to start a new one. Anyways, I'm in to meth, cam girls, and reading scifi/fantasy. I'm having a hard time navigating the site using my phone browser so if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

I can't find the button to list the different forums.
On my phone I just tap on the bluelight logo at the top and it takes you to the forum directory. You can also click the little accordion icon on the top left.

On my phone I just tap on the bluelight logo at the top and it takes you to the forum directory. You can also click the little accordion icon on the top left.
2387723-200.png

It sounds like the forum directory is easily accessible on mobile devices. Having quick access to the accordion icon on the top left must make navigation a breeze. It's great to hear that the interface is user-friendly for mobile users.