• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

GBL query

Glitched

Bluelight Crew
For reasons that I cannot be botherd to type up, as I would be here for several hours typing, I am liable for drug testing every so often. I get tested with a 10 panel drug testing kit that gets dipped into my urine.

I have looked up what these 10 panel tests test for but am not sure what 'group' of drug GBL falls into so don't know if it will show up on the test. Does anyone here know if it will show up on the ten panel drug test?

Dunno about "xx-panel" drug test, specificly but IN GENERAL GHB/GBL isn't a drug that's checked for.

If you're wondering as to what does a 10 panel drug screen test for, then as the name suggests, 10 panel drug test is targeted at ten common drugs. These drugs are marijuana, cocaine, phencyclidine (PCP), opiates (OPI), methamphetamine (M-AMP), methadone (MTD), amphetamines (AMP), barbituates (BAR), benzodiazepines (BZD) and trycyclic antidepressant (TCA).

You should be fine.

But why are trycyclic antidepressants tested for? :\

Read the last page of the EADD GBL Megathread cos we do allow drug testing questions over there and it was asked earlier. GHB is found naturally in the human body and especially in urine, incidentally...

For reasons that I cannot be botherd to type up, as I would be here for several hours typing, I am liable for drug testing every so often. I get tested with a 10 panel drug testing kit that gets dipped into my urine.

I have looked up what these 10 panel tests test for but am not sure what 'group' of drug GBL falls into so don't know if it will show up on the test. Does anyone here know if it will show up on the ten panel drug test?
Yeee bbbbbooooooyyyyy