• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Future Entertainment, you gotta love them.... Nah!

gee thanks for consructive criticism,
how does it work out to be a rip off that someting that costs "over" 1.5 million dollars to stage at a ticket price of less than $110 + gst ,this to me is value for money how much do you think an event of this size would cost anywhere else in the world alot more than that... hey if you dont wont to go dont i guarentee welcome 2001 will not be a flop!!
Mark James. Please see new topic.

Dear All
I just thought i would have one more say before i head off to NZ for the last Perfecto Show which i am warming up for Oakey which i am quiet proud off , i have been doing this stuff for many years there were times when i lost so much many taking a risk on the underground i had to sell all i owned and live like shit for years i hasent all been roses and big events uno!even when i had clubs such as pure and did the first ever raves such as biology and enjoy and boom many years ago people who said it was ground breaking and all that its not true its only what it is we are all responsable for the way the scene has progressed every bit of music we buy every dj mix cd we buy every dj we support for god sake madison avenue cleaned up at the aria's doesnt that show you the big picture is it is all becoming commercial wheather you like it or not , the only thing you can do is try and enjoy your own space everybody is entiltiled to that at least, dont bag things for the rest of your days learn to live with it and you will find you will enjoy this big world of dance music a whole lot better .i hope i havent offended to many people like so many have affended me just for trying to do my job as well as i can !! By the way Oakey thought this was the best ever scene and country in the world.
Mark James
Future Entertainment.

Orion my friend
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I have learned alot from this thread... This is such an eye opener and really demonstrates the collective power of bluelight! I'm learning to never underestimate the impact we have on the dance scene particularly in Melbourne.
Isn't it comforting to know that we here in bluelight are not fighting a David V Goliath battle, and our opinions are alarmingly listened to if we seriously feel there are issues to be raised regarding our beloved dance/rave scene!
I don't think we have fully realised the political power that a collective bluelight posseses. And I guess for all those promoters out there, they should let this be a warning to them! If negative rumour and innuendo comes about by the poor service and standards you are providing to your customers, then you may soon face the wrath of a political bluelight that can potentially cause a widespread boycott of events in the future!
Now by the very nature of bluelight, promoters shouldn't be threatened by this because after all, we only want to go out and enjoy ourselves with great music/venue/people anyways...but it is something they should keep in the back of their conscience to keep themselves honest with the way they conduct business and the way they treat their customers!
However, promoters should also look at bluelight's influence as a golden opportunity to develop their rep. Get on our good side by putting on great shows at reasonable prices, and I'm sure it will be appreciated by all of us.
Again, I would hate to see politics rear its ugly head and take over bluelight. This wasn't the reason why I became interested in this site in the first place, but is all I am saying is that maybe we shouldn't deny ourselves our power and put it in good use if something promoters do really gets on our nerves...
Like Having those shitty inkjet printed signs on toilet cubicals and faucets at HArdware saying 'this water is not fit for human consumption' (or something along those lines)
What a load of bullshit that was...

But does that excuse the "fuck Off" reply to the original e-mail?!?!?..
I haven't heard an apology yet?!
------------------
Drugs are the answer, now what was the question?....