View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fussy blurry sight after 2C-I

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
I know that 2C-I can cause HPPD but since I used 2C-I and used like 3 doses of 2-3 MG from monday to teusday, I still have a fussy, blurry vision especially things and text further away. As far as I know I didn't have that before so I don't think (I hope) I have bad eyes all of sudden. But the fact that I already have this side effect 3 days worries me a bit. Can someone relate? Oh the severity can change from time to time it not consant but it is very annoying to say at least to read text this way.

2-3 mg doses of 2C-I? Are you sure you don't mean 25I-NBOMe? 2C-I does indeed cause lasting visual problems somewhat readily, as I and many of my friends can attest too, but I really wouldn't expect it to in those kinds of doses. For me personally it doesn't even begin to pass the psychedelic threshold until I reach around 15 mg.

Unfortunately, lasting perceptual issues from hallucinogens can be somewhat difficult to predict, but fairly commonly they resolve themselves if you just give them enough time and (this part is important) do not stress yourself out about them. Anxiety alone can cause perceptual changes... so the worry tends to only make things worse. My recommendation would be to give it a week without tripping and trying not to think about it and see if it's still bothering you by the end of it. It may take longer than that to fully disappear as that is simply a possible consequence of using psychedelics often, but by then if you don't aggravate it I'd imagine you should at least be able to tell if it's starting to return to normal.

No it's is 2C-I. I'm pretty sensitive to the 2CX series. Even with 2C-D I can feel effects with 3 MG or so. While most people barely feel effects on 10 MG. I still have the vision problem it's a bit less but seeing it takes so long it might be a real eye problem. I wait some longer as you suggested.

Wow, that is some sensitivity! Well, my guess would be that it being a real eye problem is unlikely given that it started only after your use of 2C-I, but there is no ruling it out. If you do believe that something is physically wrong with your eye, you should definitely talk to a doctor about it; you should be able to tell them about the drug use too without worrying about getting in trouble, and you probably should if you think they might be related. However, my guess would be that it likely just the effects of the multiple psychedelic doses.... I bet that waiting a little will indeed help, and I hope it does!