• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

furanyl-fent

bluntwizard420

Bluelighter
So I got sent a sample of a pill containing furanyl fentanyl said to be dosed at 1mg. Im currently sort of on an a-pvp/php bender and have been taking clonzolam and etizolam since yesterday and had some in the wee am this morning. would I be safe to orally consume this opiate later on tonight at a party with my a-pvp/php I've been using the benzos daily for a few weeks now and I wanna hop off that before I get in to deep and with PVP I need some kind of downer to take away the uncomfortableness caused by peripheral PNS effects

hopefully somebody has some insight on this. accidentally killing myself in front of people might be bad lol

well I crushed it up and have been slowly sniffing away at it to good effect and I'm still here so thats good

managed to sniff the entire thing very nice substance. I used to be heavy into opiates but never fent and this is the first opiate I've had in a week or two and before that several months. people with low tolerance be careful with this stuff or any fent analog

Last edited by a moderator:
Just at a point in life where I said fuck it. Doing aphp and apvp with the fent as soon as that wore off around 3 am I've eaten a mg of clonazolam and like 1-2 etizolams these stims are ridiculous vicious fuckers