• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Fungi Info

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Well i got a xmas surprise from my one guy this morning and offered me 3G Of GOLDEN TEACHERS OR 1.5G ALBINO PE. i HAVE AN HOUR TO DECIDE BEFORE HE STARTS GIVING THEM AWAY TO OTHER REGULARS.

I have an hour to decide between the two, after that its gonna be first come first serve for his regulars but I asked him to keep a batch of each for me at least an hr or more before i decide. So what you guys think?

Just for interest sake i have already consumed the following:

12mg bromazepam ( 6am upon waking )
3 hits H (upon waking
50ml vodka upon waking
few bong hits.

Now Since then till now which is 7 hrs later i have had
12mg bromazepam
alot of weed ( didnt count)
300ml vodka
and just finished my bag of H
so this is my total tally for the day so far

So the plan is to keep on with the H till 3pm ( 2 hrs from now, so last hit is 3pm and then wait till 7pm and drop the mushrooms. And then only carry on having the odd drink, only sipping and a few puffs here and there. So guess what im asking if a 5 hr gap between H and the mushies will be enough?
And also between the two choices which would you go for ( im a avid golden teacher muncher {must be the milf lover in me 😜} so i have done them plenty of times and as for the albino PE i have only done them like 2 or 3 times. very scarce here.

So with all this what are your guys personal input

P.s Hope this is the right thread and i didnt break any rules

Okay well after no respnose (weird) i went for the albino PE 1.5g

here is to a visual new year with a lot of alien sightings lol

Well took them at 7pn and its already an hr and a half later and im feeling very sociable, happy, verbal diarrhea, giigles or finding everything funny and entertaining.. Think im gonna move to the roof soon and get ready for a one man party with signal fires :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sorry I'm late, but with all support cast you have I dont think you could make a mistake. 🤣

I will mot say have fun as that is unavailable in your case. 😀

You 100% made the right call on the APE's over the golden teachers, no doubt about that! Those are hands down the most phenomenal strand of boomers there are!