Angry Fucking headaches man...

Yeah, DMT massively reduces a headache, critical hit. I just don't have any right now. I had a vape pen of it last summer and did it for a month straight. Would I recommend it? Well, maybe if you wanna go a bit awry for awhile, which I kind of enjoyed. I've been trying to get shrooms for awhile but my guy hasn't found any.

I found out the DMT helps so much when I was at a friends the other week and developed a headache like this right as I got there. And I'm like hey man, let me do a little DMT, and bam, it was gone.

No foods are related. Maybe the lack of food, at times. I had such a bad stomach ache last night into this afternoon that I only had a bowl of cheerios and 2 slices of pizza for dinner. Actually, the last 2 bad headaches I've had were on days I didn't eat enough. I don't think they're migraines. I think it's my wisdom teeth but I also think there could be something more. My nose has been bleeding a lot lately which is unusual. Perhaps all the ibuprofen I'm taking but I never really had this issue before... I don't think.

Haven't taken the codeine yet, I don't know if I will. I only have 9 and need to save them for CRITICALLY debilitating headaches. This is just shy of that. I've been defeating some of these with caffeine lately, which is next up. I have caffeine/L-theanine tablets, 1:2 ratio. I've never taken codeine so I don't know what to expect. I've taken Oxy, and I presume this'd be like a weaker feeling. Kratom is my main thing, I don't like opiates that much, kratom just feels so natural, but I'm strict about only having one decent dose per day, even if 2 larger doses migh be wiser. I just don't want to lose the magic, I never really have in the 5.5 years I've taken it except for cases where my re-dosing habits were out of control. After awhile I realized less is more and that was that.

Well, this has been a disappointing holiday to say the least. I'm not in as much pain today, but that could change any time.

Last night, the caffeine/ibuprofen combo that's worked so well the last few times didn't work. It reduced my pain from a 10/10 to a 3.5 or 4/10 for a brief period but it wasn't long before it shot back up.

So, I gave the Tylenol #3 a try, 30mg of Codeine. Holy shit is this stuff weak, it actually did nothing. I figured it would at least feel similar to oxycodone but not even close, I'd probably have to take 2 of these to equal 5mg Oxy. According to a dose calculator, I'd need 50mg of codeine to feel that, so basically 2 tablets, and I only got 9. 2 tablets would be slightly stronger than 5mg Oxy, I'd have to take like, 1.75.

So what did help? Vaping a shit ton of high THC oil. It mostly just numbed my pain mentally, I try to avoid it since it spikes my tinnitus until the end of the night, but it clearly worked more than anything else did. Once the body high really took over, it was like I still felt some pressure, but my body high was so strong that I could hardly differentiate between any pressure in my head compared to the heavy body high. Maybe THC mostly just dulls pain mentally, but it seemed to do so physically to a much greater degree than the max daily dose of tylenol and 2400mg of Ibuprofen in all.

I took naturally anti-inflammatories as well. Magnesium glycinate, skullcap, passionflower, lemon balm, and still, nothing. I'm just in awe that my caffeine dose didn't do the trick like it had been, this was the most stubborn headache I've ever had. I would even say last time it was slightly worse and this combo worked great. Maybe my ibuprofen tolerance is just way up. I just don't see how. I used to take 600mg near daily when I ran track in high school with injuries and it would always work just as well. I'd not take it on weekends unless I had a Saturday meet. So basically I'd take it 5 day a week at either 600 to 800mg, though it was just one dose. I wasn't going past 1g like I have been lately.

The whole situation sucks, and completely ruined Christmas. I don't like the holiday much to begin with but I do like Christmas eve and was too debilitated to go to my older brothers Christmas party, hang around watching Christmas movies or anything. Last Christmas was horrible, but at least I had a fun time on Christmas eve and wasn't in much pain. All the codeine really did was make me feel groggy and nauseous when I woke up at 2pm, I couldn't even really eat anything. Got nothing for Christmas which isn't much of a surprise. I guess I have to buy my own stuff, it's just not the same anymore.

Maybe one day if I'm lucky enough to have kids let alone meet someone who can put up with my mental or physical health issues (my last gf dumped me earlier this year when it was getting to be too much for her, and I don't blame her), I'll be able to enjoy Christmas again, by making it special for those close to me, my own kids, but I can't even think about that right now.

In the end, 30mg of codeine is about as useless as the smallest dose of Tylenol. I mean, wow, this shit does nothing man. I'll try 2 next time if the pain gets to be too much, but I doubt it will help. I'd be better off just getting really baked, even if I like to save it for later. The irony is that my tinnitus was literally gone last night. It's as if the ibuprofen actually helped, which would indicate something related to inflammation. Even after I got high, my tinnitus didn't really spike. Slightly, but only some static, no horrible noise like usual.

Otherwise kind of at a roadblock. I'm supposed to get a dental evaluation in the 4th, but that's when my ENT follow-up is as well. I need to figure something out or else I could be waiting a month or longer to see one of them. I don't know what's more important, I think my teeth probably but I think my sinuses could be a factor into this, my nose has been irritated and with bloody mucus lately, and I don't think it's from the ibuprofen.

I was taking just as much after surgery on my sinuses last May/June without this issue. I think I need a CT of my skull, honestly. I mean Jesus, I was hit by a car 6 years ago and broke a bunch of bones in my face and head, and not even that pain compares to the type of headaches I've been getting. I had a fucking hole in my head. I took if I remember correctly 10mg oxycodone for that pain, and tylenol. I wouldn't like to rely on opiates like this even if controlled but codeine is way, way too weak, much worse than I thought. It doesn't look like a fatty meal potentiates it like after taking Oxy either.

So yeah, merry shit holiday. I just want 12/25 to be over already, I'm sick of it. It was just like last year, I failed to enjoy the holiday in any way. At least I got to enjoy eve last year, I was too bedridden and in pain to do so this time. Last Christmas I was in pretty bad pain but it was mostly G.I problems post antibiotics which messed it up for me. It took me 5-6 months after rounds of antibiotics for my sinuses for my stomach to return to normal, and another few months to truly return it to normal. Sinuses were never infected, my GP was just guessing and throwing them at me and was desperate enough to try anything. Then when I saw an ENT at the end of December, they tried to pull the same thing. Take this and take Pednisone, that was the final straw that broke my stomach and I became anorexic for months, further worsening my G.I. Was prescribed priloesc which also made things much, much worse. My gastric emptying rate became severely low. This is what especially took even longer to fix. But I don't know where I'm going with this anymore, life sucks. I hate feeling this way on a day where I know so many people I know are having a great time, with functional families, gifts, fun and laughter. I hope everyone else has at least had something good happen today.