Angry Fucking headaches man...

BourbonMac

Bluelighter
This happened to me last December too. Horrible, brain squeezing headaches. I take max doses of tylenol and ibuprofen and it doesn't do shit. Generally they haven't been THIS bad but Jesus Christ this is awful, truly. It's possibly from my wisdom teeth, they've hurt sometimes, but they don't hurt at all right now, or my jaw region. It's just insanely unbearable, usually some ibuprofen and I'm good. This happened later on my birthday as well but it did go away. I have plans for New Years Eve with some friends but if I get a disabling headache like this, that's out the window.

Worried Christmas will get all fucked up by this as well, it did last year. I hate Christmas in general, so I really hope I'll be alright. I maybe didn't drink enough water today and I'm sure that contributes but man... this is awful. It's so bad I'm about to ask my GP for a prescription of Oxy or Tylenol 3 for emergency purposes. I do take kratom but I limit my use heavily, only taking a higher dose in the morning or afternoon. I just don't want to take high doses twice a day and ruin the magic. Oxy made kratom useless when I was prescribed it after sinus surgery last May, but man, I need something in emergency cases.

How is hydration, friend?
Getting lots of water? If not get to it. =D
Not sure if anyone else experiences this but first signs of dehydration for me is chapped lips and headache. I drink lots of water and the two symptoms aren't there.
How about diet? Eating half-way properly?
My bet is on no or little water intake....
Peace

Last edited:
Hmmm have you been tested or evaluated by a physician to see what's going on? Maybe an fMRI scan? Sounds majorly painful.

Yeah I drink plenty of water, at minimum like 90oz a day. Hydration is something I'm always on top of and I don't drink soda or alcohol.
I don't know if I'd be able to get an MRI? I have a CT of my sinuses a month ago, and I asked my GP if I could get one of my skull or something. I could look into MRI if my insurance would approve.

Haven't tried acupuncture. I was going to try it at one point for just tinnitus, but I never really get headaches like this. I don't know what it's all about because as mentioned, this has started coming on literally the exact same time as last year, where I had insane headaches in December and January. From there I didn't have them much. I have seriously no idea why this began around the same time. It couldn't be the weather, it started getting cold in October, even nights in September.

A good acupuncturist in my area would cost me quite a bit. Very few accept my insurance or are well rated. The best rated would cost me about $500 with a few of them because one generally isn't enough. I don't make enough money to be able to take a gamble at something that might not do anything. Maybe I'll just buy a scratch ticket one day and pray. I never really did scratch tickets because I've literally never won more than $1 or $2. My 18th birthday present was scratch tickets lol... I won $1 out of 15 of them. Meanwhile I know people winning $1000, and they're always already from wealthy families or just genuinely shitty people.

Yeah I drink plenty of water, at minimum like 90oz a day. Hydration is something I'm always on top of and I don't drink soda or alcohol.
I don't know if I'd be able to get an MRI? I have a CT of my sinuses a month ago, and I asked my GP if I could get one of my skull or something. I could look into MRI if my insurance would approve.

Haven't tried acupuncture. I was going to try it at one point for just tinnitus, but I never really get headaches like this. I don't know what it's all about because as mentioned, this has started coming on literally the exact same time as last year, where I had insane headaches in December and January. From there I didn't have them much. I have seriously no idea why this began around the same time. It couldn't be the weather, it started getting cold in October, even nights in September.

A good acupuncturist in my area would cost me quite a bit. Very few accept my insurance or are well rated. The best rated would cost me about $500 with a few of them because one generally isn't enough. I don't make enough money to be able to take a gamble at something that might not do anything. Maybe I'll just buy a scratch ticket one day and pray. I never really did scratch tickets because I've literally never won more than $1 or $2. My 18th birthday present was scratch tickets lol... I won $1 out of 15 of them. Meanwhile I know people winning $1000, and they're always already from wealthy families or just genuinely shitty people.
Lotteries are a kind of tax according to some economists.

I fight nasty cluster level migraines. It’s all about diet, avoiding certain foods. If you deal with migraines often enough I suggest looking into it. Once I cut out dairy and sugar my headaches got a lot better.

Are they migraine like?

-GC

i get headaches from walking up stairs or if i turn my back or lift too much because of nerves in my back after getting hit by a car. i get pins all over my body too if i move the wrong way too much.

it's a headache on the left side of the top of my head. it stabs about an inch into my head... i never had any problems with headaches until getting hit by a car. no matter what drugs i took. things are different now.

I fight nasty cluster level migraines. It’s all about diet, avoiding certain foods. If you deal with migraines often enough I suggest looking into it. Once I cut out dairy and sugar my headaches got a lot better.

Are they migraine like?

-GC

Trouble with that question is most people think they've had a migraine in their lives, up until they actually have one and are unable to stand up. Dark chocolate is another big trigger and other foods with beta phenylethylamine.

Sometimes migraine like, but migraines generally only affect one side right? Other times it's all over my face and extreme.

Not every migraine renders someone with stroke like symptoms and inability to stand up as far as I'm aware. I mean at their worst for sure, definitely. I have a friend who used to get them that bad twice a week. He'd just lay down and mumble to himself and he couldn't open his eyes because everything was too bright. He'd think he was having a stroke all the time. When my mom would get them she'd get light sensitivity and nausea, but she could still stand up. Still had to be a mother, go pick up her kids and all that, but she has a high pain tolerance.

Ever since he became a stoner he's never had one again. He doesn't dabble in it much anymore but it seems years of heavy use impacted his migraine disorder to some extent. I think he's had one in the past 6 years and as soon as he took a hit out of his bowl it was gone in minutes. THC helps my headaches but it seems to be more of a psychological thing. It has analgesic qualities but it's more like my brain is too distracted to notice it's in pain.

I mean you definitely shouldn't have stroke symptoms but vertigo and sensitivity to light are very common in migraine sufferers.

Although there's no actual studies there's tons of anecdotal internet evidence of delta 8 causing migraine like headaches routinely in some people. So something to consider

I only use delta 9 but that's interesting. When I refer to stroke symptoms I mainly meant like, with my friend at least, the left side of his face or body would go numb or something, he'd freak out, but then he'd get this nasty migraine. Apparently this is a pretty common symptom and scares a lot of people. Although even anxiety can cause something like this, so perhaps it's the body having a premature psychological reaction to a physical thing that's about to happen.

My GP ordered Tylenol 3s, I've never taken anything with codeine before, but I do take kratom. From what I understand this stuff can make people pretty itchy, and also from what I understand kratom counteracts opiates effect. I'm kinda surprised he just filled it. I only threw out the idea. If I wanted Oxy I bet the guy would've done it because he seems to prescribe me just about anything, but I got the impression that maybe that's excessive and I understand from experience that Oxy can have an addicting effect even if I don't entirely enjoy it (feels "dirty" compared to kratom to me). I was given this 6 years ago after being hit by a car and 6ish months ago after sinus surgery.

I know there's an extraction method, but given I intend to use it as prescribed (one pill, maybe I'd need two though), I don't think this would be necessary. I don't actually know the quantity, I'm not going to pick it up tonight. I do have a pretty bad headache on my left side, but this came after hours of sleep paralysis nightmares where I was physically fighting really hard to come out of.

Hola
I’m glad your doctor prescribed you something, I hope it helps. I get migraines, headaches & tinnitus as well … actually since you mentioned it I’ve definitely had the sleep paralysis too … but mostly night terrors.

Migraines, headaches & tinnitus can be tricky to find what works. When mine get super bad, I try to take whatever med I have (long story had to switch it up a bit) anyways, I take the med, turn the lights off & lay down with an ice pack wherever it gives a little comfort weather my head, face or neck & kinda just lay in the dark & ride them out

I wish you the best 💜

My GP ordered Tylenol 3s, I've never taken anything with codeine before, but I do take kratom. From what I understand this stuff can make people pretty itchy, and also from what I understand kratom counteracts opiates effect. I'm kinda surprised he just filled it. I only threw out the idea. If I wanted Oxy I bet the guy would've done it because he seems to prescribe me just about anything, but I got the impression that maybe that's excessive and I understand from experience that Oxy can have an addicting effect even if I don't entirely enjoy it (feels "dirty" compared to kratom to me). I was given this 6 years ago after being hit by a car and 6ish months ago after sinus surgery.

I know there's an extraction method, but given I intend to use it as prescribed (one pill, maybe I'd need two though), I don't think this would be necessary. I don't actually know the quantity, I'm not going to pick it up tonight. I do have a pretty bad headache on my left side, but this came after hours of sleep paralysis nightmares where I was physically fighting really hard to come out of.
You know dude, what you are describing sounds very similar to these cluster headaches i used to get some time back. How often do they happen per week? One size of the face (my was also the left eye)? Do you get a tears in your eye before the headaches kicks in? How long do they last? Mine usually lasted about 90 minutes, of the most intense pain, like a drill in your brain no joke, i mean these fuckers are nicknamed suicide headaches for a reason and then it lingers on for about 2 or 3 more hours, that you just feel shitty. If that is your case, which im hoping they are just regular migraines, but if that is your case, what helped me was oxygen, straight up from the hospital, had to go to so many drs to get it though, i got em every single day at 10am, on time, and they stopped at 11:30am, always for months and then they stopped and i have never gotten them again, some people have them for years, others get them depending of the season, others get multiple ones a day (yikes). Yeah what out for those.

Trouble with that question is most people think they've had a migraine in their lives, up until they actually have one and are unable to stand up. Dark chocolate is another big trigger and other foods with beta phenylethylamine.

This is true. But there’s different levels as well. Not all migraines are that debilitating, but often they are. Dark chocolate is one I have to avoid too. Tyramine heavy foods being another. Fun on days like today when everyone is eating cheese and chocolate.

I’ve had migraines of all sorts, from mild head pain and light sensitivity to.. unable to think, puking every 10mins screaming to god to put a bullet in your head to make it all stop.

-GC

You know dude, what you are describing sounds very similar to these cluster headaches i used to get some time back. How often do they happen per week? One size of the face (my was also the left eye)? Do you get a tears in your eye before the headaches kicks in? How long do they last? Mine usually lasted about 90 minutes, of the most intense pain, like a drill in your brain no joke, i mean these fuckers are nicknamed suicide headaches for a reason and then it lingers on for about 2 or 3 more hours, that you just feel shitty. If that is your case, which im hoping they are just regular migraines, but if that is your case, what helped me was oxygen, straight up from the hospital, had to go to so many drs to get it though, i got em every single day at 10am, on time, and they stopped at 11:30am, always for months and then they stopped and i have never gotten them again, some people have them for years, others get them depending of the season, others get multiple ones a day (yikes). Yeah what out for those.
No tears in the eyes before they kick in. It is similar to what I'd imagine to be a cluster headache, but they often last for hours. I think I'm starting to get one right now actually :/ yesterday I was great, even my tinnitus was down but then I got attacked with a crippling stomach ache which is very rare for me, well into this afternoon. I had to nap for awhile for it to go away, but this only caused my headache to flare up. It seems common that laying down can trigger or worsen headaches for me. It's all across the forehead like the other day but not as intense... yet. 2 days ago it was all in the left temple region pretty much. I think this might end up becoming explosive. All I really wanted for the holidays was no pain but I guess that's not happening. Not that I care for them anyway, it's Christmas Eve but it's just another day, really.

Headaches this level of bad, I can't put a number on times a week. They've been milder by comparison until last Saturday which was also my 29th birthday, I got a horrible headache that went all over my face. Was good for 2 days, 19th was a bad day, 20th seemed alright until the evening where my left temple region was in extreme pain. The last 2 were good, today is seeming like it will be bad with it going across my forehead/temple region. I just have to wait and see how bad it will get. My wager... pretty bad. And of course just after my stomach ache finally goes away, huh? I just can't win.

Yep this got out of control. Going to have to take codeine, I've taken so much ibuprofen

Have you tried DMT or Mushrooms? Talking a low nearly perceptible dose. Works wonders for migraines.

-GC

Might not be this, but it took me several years and many migraines to learn a pattern, which was if I consumed snacks/chips with 'naturally occurring glutamates'. Anything with that warning in bold seems to, almost always, give me ocular migraines.

Has a certain food potentially coincided with this event?