FUCK YOU.

Mona- i was that person you were..for a very long long time. I feel your words. You are amazing.
smile.gif
Oh and to all those with the negativity...quit it. If this is what she wants to say than let her be able to say it without feeling alientated...good PLUR

Um bugger me - maybe we can have a chat next time we meet - u sound well interesting.

hey mona i gotta say that u must be one very big girl to fit all that heart into one body and i hope that u do fid happiness
plur
absorbian
------------------
"Don't judge people by how they look or by stereotypes but rather by their actions"
Absorbian

holy shit (not to be concieted) but i almost thought that had something to do with me for about 2 seconds. damn babe, now i kinda feel bad about bitching to you about my stupid little problems. babe, you know i am here for you (like youare here for me) if you ever want to talk. you know how to reach me. i love you.
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

Mona, I like both of your big posts. To the first one, I say, "I can relate". It's been happening to me for over a decade and I'm not sure why. I think it might be something at the "soul level" actually. Like, we were put on this earth to help other people out of their misery.
To the second post, I say "YAY!!!" I really like your attitude. Keep it up, no matter what happens.
Oh, and I agree ... "Fuck" is unbecoming. And it actually makes you sound angrier than I think you are. I think you intend to put forth a conquering attitude, but it feels kinda angry with all the "fuck"s in there.
PLHS,
TimeTwister

Spencer...
Don't EVER feel bad about talking to me about anything you so desire. Remember how *I* always ask you how things are? You never shove it in my face. Remember how you always listen to little things I may tell you? Remember how you always thank me for helping even just a 'little' bit? THAT'S what confiding in someone is...and you return the favour when it's my turn.
For that I'm grateful. I am grateful that you always make me laugh, and I ALWAYS enjoy our little chats, wheather they be d & m's or playful banter sessions
wink.gif
.. fact is I always get something out of them.
HELL!! I've told you things that VERY few people in the world know. That's because I believe we just 'clicked' we get along so easily, and there's no pressure involved.
So don't ever worry about silly things like that again. There's no pressure. That's what I love about Bluelight so much.
No pressure.
Anyway hon...I look forward to our little chats. I hope everything turns out well for you. My thoughts are with you the whole way.
smile.gif

love,
mona.