• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fuck weed, alchool and benzos -> my landing gear recipe

soulwentmia

Bluelighter
In my early days i would take benzos to feel normal after a night on the bags and this usually resulted in me being more retarded than usual, possibly buying more or forgetting alot of stuff. As i type this i'm ending a night of around .5g of rocket fuel "speed paste".

During the experience: propranolol 20-40mg, negates most of the downsides of coke and amph but also makes the coke kinda weaker imo? I also drink, at most, a six pack of 5% beer. Usually around 3.

Time to zzzz:
-450mg lyrica (i have tolerance to gabapentinoids, a novice should start with 150)
-100mg baclofen (again tolerance and addicted to gaba drugs already, don't take more than 25-50
-40 mg propranolol
-150-300mg quatiapine depending on how bad you want to end it

-7.5 mg mirtazapine
- 2 more lines before bed
-i give myself as many orgasms as i can until passing out

I'm not always taking this whole combo, would probably skip the gabapentinoids unless i'm already addicted or crashing real hard. Quatiapine is the dopamine killer here. If i had alchool i also drink about 3 or 4 335ml water cups with electrolytes.

I always wake up feeling comfy and happy-ish. Hmu for questions

Interesting read lol
Lmao thanks, when i take stims i always think i am a good writer, spamming my mates with walls of text. Coke is a bit more chaotic, i deviate on endless tangents an never take a break. Amphetamines however, i am able to control the urge and also the story. Check my profile, i'm now writing a post to ask an opinion about when the hell will i go to sleep as the above combination didn't work. It made me autonomically stable and also relaxed and content but no sleep. I did however masturbate for about 5 hours so probably had i tried to go to sleep it would have worked.

This combination would straight up zombify me for 24 hours.

I usually do 300mg of pregabalin and 2mg of lorazepam after a bender.

It aint much but it’s honest work.

It aint much but it’s honest

Lmao thanks, when i take stims i always think i am a good writer, spamming my mates with walls of text. Coke is a bit more chaotic, i deviate on endless tangents an never take a break. Amphetamines however, i am able to control the urge and also the story. Check my profile, i'm now writing a post to ask an opion about when the hell will i go to sleep as the above combination didn't work. It made me autonomically stable and also relaxed and content but no sleep. I did however masturbate for about 5 hours so probably had i tried to go to sleep it would have worked.
Able to help ... dm me

It aint much but it’s honest work.
I was SO tweaked I forgot to mention my medical situation. Do NOT attempt the dosages I mentioned above. I've been taking 150mg quatiapine for almost 2 years an currently tapering pregabalin and baclofen, I just came off pregab completely coming from 1.5-2 grams and I also take 125 mg baclofen daily. For someone with zero tolerance i'd say 25mg quatiapine, 150mg pregab and 50mg baclofen at most