• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Fuck Me. Kill Me.

Hey *fact* latinas have tight pussies as well!!! I still don't see why Asians over Latinas...... We are both women of color!

Waffle will u humor me with an answer????
Asians are more exotic to me bc of the great contrast of culture and phenotypes. Imo they are the closest physical embodiment of my ideal of what an extraterrestrial looks like and i love aliens and outer space.

Don't get me wrong, i love latina women. I've been with more latina women than any other race. Best lovers hands down. Catering. Fiery passionate.

So your saying you choose Asians over latinas because Asians look like out world beings???? Interesting and a bit disturbing

Asians are more exotic to me bc of the great contrast of culture and phenotypes. Imo they are the closest physical embodiment of my ideal of what an extraterrestrial looks like and i love aliens and outer space.

Don't get me wrong, i love latina women. I've been with more latina women than any other race. Best lovers hands down. Catering. Fiery passionate.

My PABLO is Latin

So fiery

Passionate

Handsome

I can see that.
Given that these blonde eyed blue haired aliens can/have been procreating with humans, then a concern would be extinction of their species due to recessive traits.

cool.jpg

I found it while browsing le meme

and I am a huge fan of the simpsons

the tattoo / graphic itself, with the dotted outline with the unconscious bold one, reminds me of DMT/ketamine

lol kinda some morbid stuff on here, but def do dig some of it!! especially OP, that shit was pretty diggity dope yo.

I've been working on a rather graphic dystopian novel so this is primarily what I come here to read/post :)

No mercy for the slaughtered
NO MERCY
For the faltered
Alter your fucking dimension
Mention me from Occam's razor incision?
Fuck you think I am?
On your knees, not for courtesy
But to beg this thing for mercy,
Unworthy mortal
Unearthly portal leads to my orbital throne beyond the interstellar community
Absorb the lunacy
I move with omnidirectional impunity