• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Fuck Me. Kill Me.

something about gnosis, though.... you never really reach the end.

because the end is pretty boring after it happens

i just gave myself a novel thought about your exegesis, actually, waffle.

you seem to equate an amoral god with the lack of an afterlife.

but those two don't really go along with each other.

there is no reason to think that an amoral god wouldn't make the characters in his play keep acting after they have died on stage the first time.

death can't be the end

consciousness must exist

consciousness precedes physical reality

for nothing to exist is more bizarre than for something to exist

in the beginning "god" realized this. that something must exist. at first it was just itself. then it started going about building a home in which it would like to live. in doing so it created the universe as we know it -- with all its beauties and its interesting flaws. flaws because stories without plot twists are boring.

I never equated Amoral God to the non-existence of an afterlife. I believe that after this host dies, there will be transformation and transcendence. This brings about a facet of existential dilemma : with the belief of this ideal, why continue living?

Death cannot be the end (oblivion) - I agree. That does not make any sense.

With the universe being timeless outside of human quantifying, it seems rather.... amazing(?) for me to exist in this era at this moment for the first and only time.

thought i saw you tell someone in the lounge earlier today that only nothingness exists after death.

regardless..... yes, indeed.

i wouldn't say the universe is timeless, though. entropy is nature's clock.

Hmm Oh I know which convo you are referring to. I was implying that after death, memories of this Earthly life will be erased. I don't see them serving any purpose in the "afterlife"

So you think the universe is inevitably doomed by entropic forces? I recall reading a theory that this universal death-rebirth cycle could be the norm and perpetual.

actually no, contrary to popular scientific belief i do not believe the universe is doomed to entropy. people that believe the world will end in entropy are the types that look only at the laws of physics or the laws of chemistry or etc.. however, they do no recognize a very prominent anti-entropic force in the universe -- consciousness. conscious beings, humans especially, tend to direct the universe towards being more organized rather than more chaotic. i believe that the power of consciousness will be ultimately able to overcome the power of entropy.

I was recently opposed to anthropocentrism, but now only partly due to the power of consciousness, as you've mentioned.
Sometimes I imagine "the world" as my personal universe. For instance, as if nothing existed before me and nothing exists after me; that my being allows anything and everything to exist. I recall a theory of the universe being designed with proverbial fingerprints to give the illusion of history etc.. so the story to this play (as you called it) makes sense.

Sometimes I view it as a video game, well, this perspective van correspond with that of the aforementioned- similar to a video game, I have spawned seemingly randomly in this arbitrary environment with no inherent goals. I have predisposed opposition (police, government, racists, large carnivores, etc). There are things which excite the stimuli, albeit negatively or positively➡pederasty, Asian women, art, famine, war, lesbian lactation breastfeeding, religion, fornication of nuns etc. Then, you have all this to work with and play the game until you die. There's no right or wrong anything. You die then you respawn. The "gift" that Amoral God has granted you.

Yes, the scientists tend to not incorporate the human experience with the functionality of the universe. (I think this notion is gradually becoming more prominent though). Scientific findings we discussed before, ie double-slit experiment, validate this.

to some extent, you have been experiencing solipsism.

from my point of view your solipsism is obviously exist -- i know that i am thinking, therefore i know that i am. therefore i know that you are not the only being in the universe. i am necessarily unable to prove that there are actually any conscious beings other than me in the universe, though. and therefore i am unable to disprove any personal feelings of solipsism that i have.

to believe that your actions will have no consequences on your afterlife, though, is a foolish train of thought. see: pascal's wager.

Ya just read solipsism and Pascal's wager. Ya im somewhat solipsistic.
to believe that your actions will have no consequences on your afterlife, though, is a foolish train of thought
I mostly disagree. Pascal's wager is more centered towards Christian salvation. The cult of Christianity and its doctrine are not globally recognized. (pre-anglicized civilizations, indigenous peoples et al) Pascal's wager also conflicts with the Amoral God. If one was to take the theist wager of conducting oneself for 'infinite gain', then the majority of the world would be fucked. Is it not apparent that governments are based upon and thrive on barbarism and evildoings, which can be constituted as not being in good standing with this moral God ? Are we not a part of one of these governments? Who's to say that we are not culpable by association? Certainly you have engaged in greed, selfishness, or whatever acts that would be constituted as malevolent. I would think that it would be anything that does not perpetuate altruism and harmonious cohabitation of Earth or even the disregarding of such. Then, it gets subjective from there.
A man can kill 140 humans for his government and become an exhalted, national hero. A man can kill the 30 year old man who had sex with his 17 year old daughter and be encaged and deemed a menace to society, possibly legally executed by the same government who mandates wars. Where are the morals?
The Ethioian leper colony, the Village of Korah exists. I have made very futile attempts to assist these people to no avail. Am I doing the right thing? What about the people who've done nothing- Are they all damned? The only sensible inference is that God is Amoral and so is the world.

There's a lot of Asian chicks in my neck of the woods, waffle.

You should visit Los Angeles.

Man you're lucky Captain. Anybody who lives in a densely Asian populated area, ie any East Asian/Pacific Island country, is lucky. If Asian chicks were more popularly equipped with big booties, then it would be game over for all other races of women.

waffle, captain lives in Los Angeles.

where the latinas and the asians regularly interbreed.

lots of asians with big booties there i'm sure.

Wow didn't even think about that. This solidifies LOS ANGELES as the best city in the United States. . . . Ironically.

waffle will be able to answer you in two weeks when his ban is up =p

Ban me
Ride my impaler
Ban me already
I'm a failure
Look me in my eyes
Feel the pain of my demise
Disguised in silent cries
Surprised I'm still alive
Ban me
Cut me
Ban me