• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fu-Fentanyl (Furanyl-Fentanyl) And Drug Tests Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaleidoscopic777

Greenlighter
Hi BL. I was wondering if anyone knew wether or not the Fentanyl anlogue Fu-Fent shows up in drug tests? Would it show up as Fentanyl ? (Which I heard is hardly ever tested for in and of itself) I really doubt anyone knows the answer to this although .. it being such a new drug and all....Does it show up as an opiate in general? What metabolites does it leave behind ?? Highly interesting to me. If anyone has any information in regards to this question I would highly appreciate it ! And btw any researchers looking to indulge in this chem - as stated before many times by others - its probably best to stay away as Fentanyl and its analogues are highly potent in miniscule amounts and would kill an opiate naive person... Anyways ... I really hope to hear back im highly interested ! Thanks. %)

Yes, it is best to stay away from fentanyl and furanyl-fentanyl. This analogue is not only deadly but the DEA classified it as schedule 1 so you would be looking at jail time if you get caught with it. I have to close this as Bluelight does not permit drug testing discussion, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.