• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

From smoking pot everyday to NEVER again? HELP!

I agree with Bry Bry. When you're playing a sport at least you're physically doing something positive for your body, not working on destroying it like drugs do. It can get your mind off the next time you want to shoot up, and having fun and working with other people might even FEEL GOOD.
------------------
I try to consider everything, but everything is not a considerable amount.

I agree with Bry Bry. When you're playing a sport at least you're physically doing something positive for your body, not working on destroying it like drugs do. It can get your mind off the next time you want to shoot up, and having fun and working with other people might even FEEL GOOD.
------------------
I try to consider everything, but everything is not a considerable amount.

Oh dear god... you kids need to seriously get yer priorities straight - sports? friends? What about drugs? They are natures hugs!
Anyone who takes the football over the plate of smack needs to have their skull dislocated with a 40lb sledge...
While I wasn't out there scoring mad goals today, I did make it a point to watch some of the Lumberjack Sports.. I feel only slightly healthier for it..
------------------
"Don't hate on me, she was probably just some trick I would hit then leave anyway" - Mr. Bling Bling

if not sports,what do you guys usually do to past the time??some people i know seem to JUST TAKE DRUGS and thats it..that is not very good in my eyes..one needs other activities in his/her life other than getting high..
what hobbies did you have when you were a kid,when you werent getting high??
SPORTS,SEWING,SEX,WORK,READING,WATHCING MOVIES,or anything to take up some time and get your mind off DRUGS is a positive thing..

Man I feel for you.........The sport thing and gym will work if you can get motivated enough to stay with it..........Also I agree
with curiousity on the caffine thing...Hey go on metabolife and get a gym.........All joking aside mary is not addictive it is just you miss her after having such a long relationship with her........substituteher for something else...........PEACE

k fuck sports, seriously. anything that involves me doing stuff blows ass. all i wanna do is sit on my ass all day, every day, do a bunch of drugs and listen to music. so much more fun then passing balls around and shit, or what have you.

phreex, in your attempts to sound like the cool anti-sport guy, you end up sounding like a complete bafoon.
You can get a natural rush out of playing sports that is sometimes better than putting shit in your body.
Of course, phreex, is probably a weak punk who hides behind his drugs and would get killed playing sports.
I'd go surfing any day over 'doing smack'
everyone's suggestions here were to do other drugs, except the dude who said play sports. His advice, was by far the best.

i smoked daily for 2 1/2 years then i quit, have been clean 20 weeks now (from weed n hash). instead i started to drink a bit more. you know beer is always good (unless ya are in america and got their fucking waterbeer). my other drugintake went up a little bit (all for a good time, eh?). the frist 3 weeks are the worst, then it will gradually feel better and better inside and you get new habits during the day. just give it some time.
//bTs