From Opiates to Steroids?

LOL dude just take it in a child's oral syringe and chase it with some Oj. All that trouble to take a liquid lol

That's a good idea flyhigh, a really good one. I bet a little Nolvadex and some Clomid would jump start his testes into producing proper levels of Testosterone.

Weeks 1-5:

20mg of Tamoxifen every day
50mg of Clomiphene every day

During this time he should stay active and eat right and his levels should return to normal. After a few weeks he should get another test done and if it's still fucked then he should consider TRT from a doctor, not hormone clinic. Those clinics are fucking thieving rat bastards who prey on the stupid, desperate, or rich who have money to burn.

I've been reading that clomid and nolva are counterproductive when ran together. I've also read that they can be synergistic.. so much confusing information..

I like that idea as well, however, I do hope I rebound much quicker and plan to get blood drawn in a couple weeks to see where I stand again.

And even though they do prey on those with money to burn. They did provide some basic information on the protocol they would do with me provided I had the money to follow through. Just googling what others have done or what has worked I've came up with this

And this is pretty much based on what the clinic wanted to do with me, what I've read, and what seems like it would work. I also have a couple more doctor consultations this coming week, and would like to weigh in their thoughts. Not exactly on the below cycle, but to see if they would want me to follow something similar..

1-12 400mg Test Cyp a week (or 250 every 4 days would be near a 12 week cycle?)
1-12 .25mg arimidex 2-3x a week (day of jab and 4 days after
7-12 250iu HCG E4D (1 and 2 days before injection)
14-17 Varies clomid day 1 300mg, then 100/50/50/25 or the clomid/nolva way. with 100,20/50,20/50,20/0,20?

Thoughts??
Also Guido, could I PM bout source verification? Not sure how that works, or how people find legit sites..

300mg clomid is a waste. I've heard people doing it that way but it's really bad side effect wise.

Yeah that's uber high. A lower dose protocol of nolva and clomid is better then high dosage of a single.

Crhonos:
The cycle seems simple brother though bumping the test to 500mg/week with 250mg injections say mon/fri makes it pretty simple. As long as your diet and training are kosher you should do well. Move the adex to Every other day. I know you didn't ask for my advice mate but this is how I would do it.

I've been reading that clomid and nolva are counterproductive when ran together. I've also read that they can be synergistic.. so much confusing information..

I like that idea as well, however, I do hope I rebound much quicker and plan to get blood drawn in a couple weeks to see where I stand again.

And even though they do prey on those with money to burn. They did provide some basic information on the protocol they would do with me provided I had the money to follow through. Just googling what others have done or what has worked I've came up with this

And this is pretty much based on what the clinic wanted to do with me, what I've read, and what seems like it would work. I also have a couple more doctor consultations this coming week, and would like to weigh in their thoughts. Not exactly on the below cycle, but to see if they would want me to follow something similar..

1-12 400mg Test Cyp a week (or 250 every 4 days would be near a 12 week cycle?)
1-12 .25mg arimidex 2-3x a week (day of jab and 4 days after
7-12 250iu HCG E4D (1 and 2 days before injection)
14-17 Varies clomid day 1 300mg, then 100/50/50/25 or the clomid/nolva way. with 100,20/50,20/50,20/0,20?

Thoughts??
Also Guido, could I PM bout source verification? Not sure how that works, or how people find legit sites..

Go with 500mg of Testosterone Cypionate, inject only once a week. If you dislike needles. Inject twice a week 250mg if you feel casual about needles. Fuck what the clinic says.

Fuck HCG. It's a waste of money. Your testes will lose a bit of size, deal with it. Nobody should worry about how far their testicles hang or teste size, if they do they have issues. They will return to normal after the cycle.

Lastly, make sure your close to 10% body fat and have been working out and dieting RELIGIOUSLY for a year at least. You need a proper foundation to build on. People think they will transform on their first cycle and they end up not doing so because they lacked foundation and had no clue what routine and diet worked best for them.

300mg of Clomid a day? Fuck no. See my Starter cycle thread that is stickied for information on the correct dose of Nolva and Clomid. And fuck that tapering. Your on Nolva and Clomid, not fucking Methadone and Phenobarbitol. This a is a steroid cycle not a detox.

Lastly, fuck those thieving TRT clinics.