• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Friend of mine is having a bad trip and hasnt come down

That doesn't sound like LSD at all. A lot of research chemicals are going around that people are selling as acid. Real acid has no smell, no color, no taste. Most research chemicals do have those things. And it's a way different trip than acid and can be dangerous.
I heard a story about a guy who got permafried off "acid" and forever thinks he's a glass of orange juice, in a mental hospital forever, thinking the nurses are trying to spill him or what not. In no way way am I saying that's what's going to happe and I send my condolonces, absolutely. It may be an urban legend, anyhow.
But yes, if possible, I would definately check to see if the "LSD" had color or taste or smell.

Yeah the orange juice guy is definitely an urban legend. But you're right in that people pass off certain research chemicals as LSD.

Was the coma induced or did he go into it on his own? Do you know?

He has tried pure NBOMe in the past. He never ended up in a coma before. I'm starting to wonder if he took DOB. He has never had DOB before, but I've heard a shitload about it. Sadly, it isn't a medically induced coma

He has tried pure NBOMe in the past. He never ended up in a coma before. I'm starting to wonder if he took DOB. He has never had DOB before, but I've heard a shitload about it. Sadly, it isn't a medically induced coma

Sending my best wishes to your friend. Please keep us updated.