• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

frequency and moderation (LSZ then 25-i-NBOME then repeat) no tolerance after 48 hrs

pupnik

Bluelighter
I have just finished a bit of research getting to know some acquired LSZ (150 mic blotters) and NBOME (1000mic blotters)
initially I tried less than 1/4 each on different days - minor effects one week with 3 days between each test
then I tried 1/4 each on different days - I guess this dose could be used to help with allergies, and slight mood elevation
then I tried 1/3 each and then 1/2 each on different days - with 2 full abstinence days between - neither reduced the impressive impact of the other for 1/2 blotter - my sweet spot.

the LSZ comes on slowly over 1.5 hours with yawning and increased body sense (some people may experience nausea, but I just sense inside and out more) vision and sound enhanced, and anything seems much more interesting, fascinating. I was able to do normal things like cooking a simple meal, no driving, watching tv, conversing - groovy. It lasts 6-7 hours and then I can sleep.

even if I had dosed NBOME back 2 days, this desired affect was reproduced each time with LSZ at 75 mics (half blotter).

the NBOME comes on quickly I chew the half blot (500 mics) and swallow (certainly active like that - you do not need to fill the mouth with saliva) then spit it out when it has no more numb taste in about 15 minutes, and within 1/2 hour vision is enhanced and I am a bit squirmy, within an hour, peripheral vision seems full of writhing tentacles (dark room with videos playing), spooky sounds are detected - almost as if someone is experimenting with a synthesizer. it gets very intense, and I would not exactly want to dose higher. It lasts 4-5 hours and then I can sleep.

my most recent test of this one (nbome) was after just one day clear after a half tab of lsz. no tolerance was found with just 24 hours between.

for me, I can't see actually wanting to use these medicines more often than 2 or 3 times per week, and the dosage I have tried certainly accommodates this usage without tolerance. Maybe the alternation is important? Maybe it is not.