• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants For those who have experienced IV Amphetamine Sulfate Powder (speed)

jamesk1945

Greenlighter
This thread is not about aderall or any prescribed medication. Only Amphetamine Sulphate Powder (speed).

Only for IV use, if you ever experienced it please descriptively describe your experience from:
A: Onset (rush)?
B: Overall Euphoria
C: Sexual appetite?
D: And if you have used meth too, please compare you experience?
E: Negative sides
F: dosage
G: any other info you feel would be relevant to share

I have done extensive research and can't find any info regarding amphetamine sulfate experiences. thank you!

Hey welcome to Bluelight. I'm moving this to Basic Drug Discussion, as it's not a trip report and you won't get many replies in that forum.

I would not advise it, speed paste is so cut these days and impure that it would be very unsafe to do it. It has no rush, just a faster onset obviously, I didn't shoot amph on its own but I've shot once or twice a comboof md+speed+k so I can't give you an opinion on its own. but anyway I would advise against doing it, plus is it pasted or the more refined powder form? people have this belief that paste means more pure, but it's not always the case, anyway the state of your substance has an impact on solubility plus the damage on your weins.

I used to be heavily into shooting sulphate and as morpheus says, it's not really worth it. There is no rush as such, just a quicker onset and a compulsion to redose obsessively. The effects are no better than oral or intra nasal administration - in fact it can result in a dysphoric, spaced out, non functional state of mind. I gained my first needle fixation from this practice and looking back on it now, the ritual of injecting was far more rewarding than the effects of the drug itself.

A: Faster onset, no 'rush'
B: Less than other ROAs
C: Less than other ROAs
D: Never used meth
E: Fiendish sessions consisting of compulsive redosing every 30 minutes or so, bruised arms, headaches and bad comedown
F: impossible to say with the notoriously variable quality of street speed
G: Dont bother

Reactions: CFC
Never shot speed on its own but have done speed+ket shots.
It was good for keeping me from blacking out/falling over when doing +500mg doses of k IV.
BUT it made my heart beat wayyyyy too fast for my liking tbh

I would not advise it, speed paste is so cut these days and impure that it would be very unsafe to do it. It has no rush, just a faster onset obviously, I didn't shoot amph on its own but I've shot once or twice a comboof md+speed+k so I can't give you an opinion on its own. but anyway I would advise against doing it, plus is it pasted or the more refined powder form? people have this belief that paste means more pure, but it's not always the case, anyway the state of your substance has an impact on solubility plus the damage on your weins.
It is POWDER 73% pure supposingly. Of course I would use a raegents testing kit before hand.

It is POWDER 73% pure supposingly. Of course I would use a raegents testing kit before hand.

It doesn't matter how 'pure' it is, there is no advantage to shooting it over other roa's. If you've already got a needle fetish then go for it. If you haven't, then you soon will...

Reactions: CFC
What were your dosages bro?
I don't really like to display dosages because people may try them and how everyone reacts differently it may lead to problems. i did this mostly IV 50 mg aprox mdma 30mg k and 20 mg speed powder, on the IM side, it was stupid to IM this combination since they were street drugs but my hands looked like mount rushmore and I couldn't shoot up in the lumps and bruises anymore, IM I did 150 mg k still 50mg md (I really don't like mdma) and 30 mg speed. All weighed out with a proper scale.

Now you'll see that I wrote that I don't like mdma,you'll ask why then I shoot it with those? Well I always tried to add warmth to the k as an experiment, because I like the cold nature of it anyway, but K always completely covered the opioids for me, so a friend had at that time some nice md crystal, that added some pleasure on top of the dissociative experience, the speed was shot for me to don't feel wonky after I'm out of the hole and roll, since it lasted more.

I've shot md before but crystals not pills, it was intense, but I liked it more than oral because I didn't feel the need to move constantly or I wasn't hyperactive, just pure warmth and pleasure.

I really don't recommend these kind of combinations, I was shooting lots of things in that period, I had a tolerance for IM k and intranasal speed, never shot speed before that honestly, but now thinking of it it could've led to some serious issues, especially with the IM shots after I felt frustrated for not registering because of the bruises and lumps. Idk if for IV speed this is a right recreational dose, but I was on tramadol as always unfortunately and didnt want to risk a seizure, plus the k and md overwhelmed the sp. After that I didn't IV k just IM'ed because I had people with me at the time in case I couldnt get the needle out, but alone only IM

Last edited by a moderator:
And for the OP, it's not worth it honestly just snort it or bomb it, it has no rush as people say about meth for example.

I don't really like to display dosages because people may try them and how everyone reacts differently it may lead to problems. i did this mostly IV 50 mg aprox mdma 30mg k and 20 mg speed powder, on the IM side, it was stupid to IM this combination since they were street drugs but my hands looked like mount rushmore and I couldn't shoot up in the lumps and bruises anymore, IM I did 150 mg k still 50mg md (I really don't like mdma) and 30 mg speed. All weighed out with a proper scale.

Now you'll see that I wrote that I don't like mdma,you'll ask why then I shoot it with those? Well I always tried to add warmth to the k as an experiment, because I like the cold nature of it anyway, but K always completely covered the opioids for me, so a friend had at that time some nice md crystal, that added some pleasure on top of the dissociative experience, the speed was shot for me to don't feel wonky after I'm out of the hole and roll, since it lasted more.

I've shot md before but crystals not pills, it was intense, but I liked it more than oral because I didn't feel the need to move constantly or I wasn't hyperactive, just pure warmth and pleasure.

I really don't recommend these kind of combinations, I was shooting lots of things in that period, I had a tolerance for IM k and intranasal speed, never shot speed before that honestly, but now thinking of it it could've led to some serious issues, especially with the IM shots after I felt frustrated for not registering because of the bruises and lumps. Idk if for IV speed this is a right recreational dose, but I was on tramadol as always unfortunately and didnt want to risk a seizure, plus the k and md overwhelmed the sp. After that I didn't IV k just IM'ed because I had people with me at the time in case I couldnt get the needle out, but alone only IM

Wow that's pretty mad bro I didn't realise speed and md were even do-able IM.
I've seen people shoot md pure and speed pure, but I've never mixed it up as much as you have hats off!
1g of ket and 200mg of speed in a 3ml barrel IV used to be the sweet spot to basically keep you awake from the k hole, trips were intense wonky fast.

have injected both mdma is a very col rush , amphetamine has completely diff effects for me pinning up but only done it twice.seems to make the comedown shorter i was a diff person within 5mins of injection.
mdma is dangerous and stupid to inject i about died on floor cryyng all le mmusles had cramped up was nasty
abo

have injected both mdma is a very col rush , amphetamine has completely diff effects for me pinning up but only done it twice.seems to make the comedown shorter i was a diff person within 5mins of injection.
mdma is dangerous and stupid to inject i about died on floor cryyng all le mmusles had cramped up was nasty
abo

In the muscle or in the vein?

It doesn't matter how 'pure' it is, there is no advantage to shooting it over other roa's. If you've already got a needle fetish then go for it. If you haven't, then you soon will...
this. i have the option everyday to shoot whatever drug(s) i have in my possession and still rarely do so, i think its best to avoid the needle whenever one can and save it for special occasions.

In my country the quality of speed is actually very good, there's always top notch product around if you bother to look around for more than 5 min. Usually 10 min is enough ?
I'm very surprised at everyone here saying that shooting sulphate does not produce a rush. I assume it is a quality issue, because I can assure you amphetamine has given me the most powerful rushes in my whole life (and I was shooting dope for around 8 years before I switched to speed).

If I get speed from any one of my dealers and don't/barely feel a rush when I shoot it, I call them up immediately, and once I tell them the issue I expect them to give me a new bag free of charge, from a good batch this time, and throw in a gram or two extra for my trouble, and I wouldn't mind an apology. And it has happened exactly like I describe it, even though last time was pretty far back.
If I talk to anyone who injects amphetamine and tell them about speed with no rush, we both know I'm talking about shit product. The rush is exactly the reason why most who inject it do it.

@OP I will be happy to answer any questions you have, including the ones you posted above. I will have to do it a bit later though.

Last edited:
I forgot to add that it definitely DOES have a rush. It 110% adds to the mad rush of IV ket very nicely.
One of my mates used to shoot it allllll the time and I've seen him getting and explaining some mad rushes. He also always used to play 'motorcycle - as the rush comes' as he doing the ritual haha. But yea id agree if you're not getting a rush from IV speed then you're either not doing enough or your product is whack. @damphanduk what sort of doses do you slam?

Only for IV use, if you ever experienced it please descriptively describe your experience from:
A: Onset (rush)?
B: Overall Euphoria
C: Sexual appetite?
D: And if you have used meth too, please compare you experience?
E: Negative sides
F: dosage
G: any other info you feel would be relevant to share
A) Onset/rush: within seconds, faster than heroin IIRC. Sometimes the rush hits me while I am still in the process of injecting and have half of the solution still to go. The rush can typically lasts around a minute or even several minutes at higher dosages. If it's quality speed the rush can be very powerful indeed.
This is followed by regular speediness, which typically lasts for 4-6 hours, and which feels more or less like any other ROA in my opinion.
B) Euphoria: I use daily now, so euphoria isn't really something I get to experience anymore, but once in a while I get super product and that can still hit me hard. I remember in the beginning though, when the euphoria was more or less unmatched by any other drug I have tried.
C) Sexual appetite: Strong. Nothing gets me as hard or horny as speed. But it is in no way uncontrollable or bothersome.
D) Comparison with meth: I have never tried meth (as far as I am aware). Some lousy speed is said to be cut with meth to potentiate/stretch it, but I have never felt any difference in effects that would make me suspect my speed has meth in it.
E) Negative side effects: I sleep almost every night and eat healthy amounts of food, so the insomnia and lack of appetite have completely disappeared for me. There's the issue of IV-related complications, but after 10 years of IV-ing I have yet to have any abcesses or other issues, due to correct technique, proper care, and sheer luck. Also I can feel a bit uneasy among people (like riding the subway), that kinda sucks.
F) Dosages: I usually do 0.3-0.4 g shots, sometimes less if it's really good product, but never more. Some people love the rush and do 1 g shots or more, but that has never seemed interesting enough to me to try it, as I see the rush more as an added bonus and not the point of shooting in itself.
5 g lasts me a week if I make no effort to limit my intake.

I hope I could help, if you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Last edited:
Depends strongly on the type, and quality of your batch of amphetamine sulphate. Being a regular I.V. user of amph for eight years, I know what I'm talking about.

Earlier on we had a discussion about this, where someone insisted that "regardless of precursors, production method, color or texture of product, the active ingredient is always amphetamine sulphate, and it will feel the same to inject". I strongly disagree, though I believe that amphetamine sulphate is the active ingredient, the high and feeling will vary greatly depending on what type of speed you are doing.

In my experience,

yellow speed has a "kick" and makes me manic, very talkative, obsessive- and "speedy". White speed makes me more "stoned" and relaxed- pink speed tends to be very strong and release lots of adrenaline.

of course. This is not a "100% safe rule" and you'd have to try it, to see the results for yourself. I'd say, that high quality amphetamine sulphate is just as good as any methamph hcl out there- it's just a matter of personal preference.

:)