• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

For everyone who hasn't seen the bulberator!

Babu and P.B -
Yes in using the little sucker you would want to either "coat" the metal in some sort of ceramic (maby plaster) or wrap a face washer around it. maby just permanently tie some material around it. PB - did you have any trouble drilling the holes or fitting the nail.?? Anyway, we dont need to use a towel on our sucker there are many other places to hold it away from the "freeze zone" on the big bastard (the freeze zone is basically just the little bit above where the bulb punctures.
Have fun all!
smile.gif

PS - P.B. - I hope to see your bulberator flourish into a full grown up nang whore machine.

Babu and P.B -
Yes in using the little sucker you would want to either "coat" the metal in some sort of ceramic (maby plaster) or wrap a face washer around it. maby just permanently tie some material around it. PB - did you have any trouble drilling the holes or fitting the nail.?? Anyway, we dont need to use a towel on our sucker there are many other places to hold it away from the "freeze zone" on the big bastard (the freeze zone is basically just the little bit above where the bulb punctures.
Have fun all!
smile.gif

PS - P.B. - I hope to see your bulberator flourish into a full grown up nang whore machine.

hmmmmm.........being a mechanic i think i could nkock one up in no time, BMW guess what your B-day pressies gunna be??
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)

Um AS I SAID "Do not get any on your bare hands." Having seen many people use this method, many times I have never seen any injuries sustained, just don't do it if you're unco I guess....

How would wax go as an insulator?
If this is a stupid question, soz :p

sorry if this question has been asked before... but where do you get the actual bulbs from? how much are they?
my reaction when i first saw the foto ---> "faaaaark". I want one!
------------------
Formerly known as Chet

C_N....i'm too fuckin fucked up wiff homework at the moment (3 presentaitons to do next week), BUT i'll see ya at sunny, and we shall discuss some 'beautification' methods that could possiby be put in place, as well as some enhancements, and ease of use for the user. (me=industrial designer) even tho i'm not a 'filthy bulb whore
wink.gif
', these things COULD bcome a real fine piece of craftmanship.
PS for anyone wanting insulation, there are a few options, try carving some white styrene into a cylinder thatwill clised over the builb piercer. blue foam (available from not many places, but rmit level 7 being one, and a few other art shops) is even better, cos that designed to be used as insulation.corrugated cardboard is a surprisinigly good insulator, but if you really wanna be special, craft yourself (using a butterknife held over a hotplate to seam seal it) an insulator using one of those blue ice packs.... that would be shcweeeeeeet
wink.gif

hehe...this is all very evil.
filthy bulb whores.
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

ATTENSION ATTENTION, all filthy nang whores... THE Bulberator has been *MAJORLY* modified.. Its now a complete bulbing system. Pictures will be coming soon but in the mean time.
A quick description..
The first vavle has been replaced by a one way valve. SO theres no turning big arse valves anymore, just wack em in and pull em out. NOw we also made a second "cracker" and have tubed both of the things (with one way valves) to a "nang base staion"... the nang base station has four entries. 2 for the crackers to run into.. One for the 3 foot balloon to connect to, and one for the new "dish out tube (that has its own little plastic valve for self dishing)
see diagram (waiting for photo)
newbulber.gif

Now we have the capacity to use 2 crackers at one time to fill a single HUGE ballon, so basically with 5 people sucking out of it, you can still keep up (plus it will hold about 30 bulbs to start). The one way valves are a LOT better
smile.gif
less chance to stuff up when your out of it!
Orbitus - Bulbs can be obtained from most supermarkets, and or kitchen stores. (make sure u get the whip cream bulbs not the soda bulbs). They cost between 4-6 dollars for a pack of ten.
From the makes of the "Mini-Cracker tm"
Noc And Chem, the leaders in bulbing and nang inovation.
[This message has been edited by ChEmIcaL_NiGhT (edited 07 June 2001).]

/\
|
|
|
nice design revision chemical
smile.gif

inparticular
1) the introduction of the one way valves (nice
smile.gif
much better than the hand valves on the previous designs).
2) the removal of the nangee (person about to be nanged or is nanged) from cold part of the nanger
good job

Nang base station, ROFLMAO!
Jesus, true innovation born from wanting to get truly F***ed up
smile.gif

Makes me proud to be an Aussie
smile.gif

Was it Denis Leary in his No Cure for Cancer tape, when he said something like "Smoking pot doesn't lead to harder drugs, it leads to carpentry... as people make bigger and more complicated bongs. Before you know it you're driving around in your bong saying 'Hey man pull the bong over, I want to take a hit'...".
Obviously he never met the whippie whores that really give nitrous bulbs their proper name - "hippie crack".
BigTrancer
wink.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.