• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Foods to enhance/kill your medication.

TumajNuri

Ex-Bluelighter
Assuming that Opium is the substance I'm high on, dairy foods such as butter, cheese, yogurt and milk are believed to kill the euphoria but what else would you suggest me to avoid? is there any food/edible to enhance the euphoria?

Sorry looks like i've posted this thread on a wrong category, Can you please move it to the right place?

I am not being rude here but food is the last thing that I worry about messing with my dope and i'm sure all people who use Heroin and have a high tolerance feel the same.

Actually when I do my Opana and Oxycodone it stimulates my appetite a ton. I have always heard that fatty foods accentuate the high. Not totally sure if it's true but give it a try and see what you think.

Fatty foods cheat the time mechanism of Opana (SR discontinued though?) allowing it to
peak faster and yielding a higher Cmax, and so potency , although average person, even user, could be playing with fire; the effects somewhat unpredictable. Another example being gabapentin, slightly improved absorption with food; though more important to space out doses (hence The, encarbinel(sic?) version to get around these issues, and Lyrica)

Mostly, though, and empty stomach, and water, or say sip of coffee w/ half, other 10-15 minutes later because of gastric emptying
reallly almost too broad a list, though say 10 or 15 relevant or common examples could do for something in a single post
Reasearch, my pals

I'm so confused because my friends claim that cof kills the high that I get from opiates while bluelighters drink it to potentiate/boost the high. I might have to start a new thread to discuss this.
however whatever u said as reply to this thread seems almost helpful. Lorne!

I'm so confused because my friends claim that cof kills the high that I get from opiates while bluelighters drink it to potentiate/boost the high
I don't know about stronger opiates, but large amounts of caffeine noticeably overpower codeine, so I don't think that its possible to potentiate opiates with caffeine.
Drinking moderate amounts of coffee/tea can simply make you nod out less and be more alert

^ Oh pregabalin rocks

Avoid acidic drinks with opioids, they favor a Basic environment, so a higher PH in the stomach helps out a ton with BA%, and absorption in general

Baking Soda or antacids always a good idea with opioids, unless taking Benzodiazepines with them - Benzodiazepines do not respond well to antacids