Fluoroamphetamine v Epehdrine for cutting

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
I'm in the UK and can't find ephedrine that cheap and when compared to the price of 1g of fluoroamphetamine it seems as if the flu'phet' is the best option.

I'm going to do an ECA stack or an ACA (Amphetamine, Caffeine & Aspirin) stack but if I was going to do an ECA I'd rather buy ephedrine seperate then pre-mixed ECA pills, as I don't like taking aspirin all the time.

From what I've read fluoroamphetamine is 1/4 - 1/3 weaker then Dextroamphetamine.

Anyone here used fluoroamphetamine, Dextro/Adderall or methamp' to cut?

Last edited by a moderator:
These are just too catabolic to be run without an anabolic to prevent muscle loss.

You mention that they are catabolic, obviously this is caused by the cortisol/cortisone that is released.

I have adrenal suppression which means I have to take hydrocortisone cause I'm not making cortisol.

Would it be possible to use ephedrine or 4-FMP and my normal dose plus a extra small amount of hydrocortisone to help with the cutting but lower the catabolism?

I think real reason is that kind of energy expenditure starts to borrow energy from your muscles instead of just your fat, same as if you starved yourself. I think as long as you eat enough protein and sugar, your body will try not to borrow protein from your muscles.

You mention that they are catabolic, obviously this is caused by the cortisol/cortisone that is released.

I have adrenal suppression which means I have to take hydrocortisone cause I'm not making cortisol.

Would it be possible to use ephedrine or 4-FMP and my normal dose plus a extra small amount of hydrocortisone to help with the cutting but lower the catabolism?

Look up an eca stack, 4-fmp is garbage. You also seem to be misunderstanding what anabolic and catabolic mean, you would want to lower your hydrocortisone dose, not raise it. When you blood sugar is low, and you don't have any carbs in your stomach, you body will start using other sources to get that glucose level where it should be. First you'll use up all your glycogen, then your body will start catabolizing proteins and fats to get that glucose level where it should be. This is where you want to supplement with bcaa's,- amino acids that your body converts to glucose. The idea is to load up on enough bcaa's to prevent your body from taking them out of your muscles.
Hope this helps, good luck

Look up an eca stack, 4-fmp is garbage. You also seem to be misunderstanding what anabolic and catabolic mean, you would want to lower your hydrocortisone dose, not raise it. When you blood sugar is low, and you don't have any carbs in your stomach, you body will start using other sources to get that glucose level where it should be. First you'll use up all your glycogen, then your body will start catabolizing proteins and fats to get that glucose level where it should be. This is where you want to supplement with bcaa's,- amino acids that your body converts to glucose. The idea is to load up on enough bcaa's to prevent your body from taking them out of your muscles.
Hope this helps, good luck

4fmp is garbage? Get lost.

So stiffy, your saying 4fmp is a decent cutting agent? WHATS YOUR AUTHORITY???

My authority? Me. It will cut you.I never got shredded like I did with 4FMP. You have to run Winny or anavar with it or you'll lose muscle. But I was shredded like never before and I have done clen, T3 , T4 etc,

To say it's "garbage" is asinine.