• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Flubromazolam / Deschloroetizolam / Nifoxipam views

uyillusion

Bluelighter
I've been using bzd's once or twice a week, usually on the weekends for about 3-4 weeks I then take a tolerance break of 3-6 weeks before I test another bzd. My history of benzo use includes Alprazolam, Clonazapam, Etizolam.

1. Flubromazolam
Dose: 0.250mcg [250 micrograms]

Really potent and a very strong hypnotic. There is some anxiety relief and muscle relaxant properties but not very much to a noticeable level compared to the other two bzds.
The come-up on this one is strange i felt some anxiety on the onset strangely enough, although that subsided. I had an enjoyable sleep I remember some of my dreams which is something I haven't recognized with the other bzds. No noticeable rebound anxiety but I have noticed myself a little less coordinated today which is unique to this, also i'm pretty sure I woke up in the same position i went into bed in which is very rare for me to sleep that was reached very quickly and easily. This could become more recreational at over 1 mg but not somewhere i'm prepared to go yet. It is the strangest bzd I have tried not something I expected.

Hypnotic: 10/10
Anxiety relief: 4/10
Muscle relaxant: 5/10
Recreational value: 4/10

2. Nifoxipam
Dose: 2-3mg [2-3 milligrams]

Easily the most recreational out of the three for me however tolerance builds REALLY quickly, the quickest tolerance build up I have noticed from any drug I have taken (seriously). I remember the first time I tried at 2 mg and something interesting came on to the tv and I just melted into by bed man, and fell asleep easily when that came, although the hypnotic push is there its not as strong as Flubromazolam there is some anxiety relief with Nifoxipam however this perhaps isn't for the person looking for anxiety relief. The noticeable, enjoyable effects of this will wear off after a few times repeated over a few days, I noticed it over a few weekends use.

Hypnotic: 7/10
Anxiety relief: 7/10
Muscle relaxant: 10/10
Recreational value: 8.5/10

3. Deschloroetizolam
Dose: 6mg

The anxiety relief is what I've noticed the most and it is a slight mood enhancer too. There is some rebound anxiety felt a few days later and my mood feels a little down, I suspect this wouldnt be the case at a lower dose perhaps 3mg. This is the best for anxiety relief without question it is impossible to feel anxious and the really enhances the mood, the removal of the chlorine atom from etizolam to create deschloroetizolam was a wise decision as this drug feels superior to it without question in my opinion, it is quite recreational too, again another unique bzd. Tolerance build up is lesser than Nifoxipam however and can be enjoyed over a greater period of time, I would prefer this over etizolam. I havent noticed this drug to 'knock me out' however sleep is more easily achieved.

Hypnotic: 5/10
Anxiety relief: 10/10
Muscle relaxant: 7/10
Recreational value: 9/10

Great write up! Please feel free to contribute more that was a great post. I will be using this guide as I try these myself.

You got this Correct 100% about Deschloroetizolam 6mg.

simply amazing Thienotriazolodiazepine :)

onset is fast (just like Etizolam) at about 30min, with peak plasma levels achieved in approx 1 hour, and lasts a solid 8 to 10 hours with residual anxiolytic effects a little bit after that too

A favourite benzo analog of mine, side by side with Etizolam. You were also correct about being slightly more enjoyable than Etizolam lol. Although I do enjoy Etizolam, I have never experienced the noticeable mood lift / happy / euphoric joy as I do with Deschloroetizolam.

I have legit pharma Alprazolam 0.5mg tablets and Diazepam 10mg, and actually prefer Etizolam & Deschloroetizolam, although let’s be honest here, Diazepam (Valium) is the gold standard and an amazing long acting do it all with a super long half life

Deschloroetizolam is actually more enjoyable than Etizolam, lasts longer, and approximately the same pharmalogical profile (rapid onset, metabolism, structure, etc)

I made sure to purchase an ample supply of both of these prized Thienotriazolodiazepine benzo analogs to last me a lifetime of smart / sparingly usage. Don’t forget people...benzos are extremely addictive/harmful when used in large amounts over long periods of time. Be smart with your usage and take 2-3 week breaks to gauge your dependency liability, and to reset your tolerance. Cognitive impairment/function is another serious factor you must keep in check.

Be safe with your usage and be well...

Cheers :)

Last edited: