• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

FLUALPRAZOLAM ?

S.Ozzy

Greenlighter
Hey all complete newb here.
I have been looking at some RC benzo.
It is a complete mine field and to be honest I got lost and completely confused. I was reading a thread and thought I was getting somewhere to only realize that although the discussion started of Flualprazolam, it moved onto two other formulas with simlar names and I didn't even notice, still thinking the discussion was on Flualprazolam.
So What I would like if someone could give me some clear and transparent advise and help. I'm a big boy and don't need any smart ass comments just straight forward advise.

I'm a long term sufferer of chronic pain due to this I also suffer from insomnia.
I do not want prescription drugs as my job requires me disclose any medication prescribed. I basically don't want to loose my job.
I need sleep without feeling crap or being too high.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ozzy

Flualprazolam may very well show up on a drug test. A lot of drug tests these days are now testing for RC benzos. Mostly it depends if it's just a piss test or a GC/MS test though. If it's sent into a lab they can test for anything. A piss test is more limited, but it has a general benzo category and an RC benzo could trip it. It's really hard to say for sure, but if your job depends on it I wouldn't risk it personally.

But are you saying you can't get a script because if you disclose your meds you will get fired? Pretty sure that's illegal. I'm no lawyer but here in the UK that would be disability discrimination. I'm guessing you're in the US but you should look up your state law on this. I would be amazed if an employer can sack you for being scripted medication legitimately.

Hey all complete newb here.
I have been looking at some RC benzo.
It is a complete mine field and to be honest I got lost and completely confused. I was reading a thread and thought I was getting somewhere to only realize that although the discussion started of Flualprazolam, it moved onto two other formulas with simlar names and I didn't even notice, still thinking the discussion was on Flualprazolam.
So What I would like if someone could give me some clear and transparent advise and help. I'm a big boy and don't need any smart ass comments just straight forward advise.

I'm a long term sufferer of chronic pain due to this I also suffer from insomnia.
I do not want prescription drugs as my job requires me disclose any medication prescribed. I basically don't want to loose my job.
I need sleep without feeling crap or being too high.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ozzy

I have actually tried this RC multiple times all in different ways of delivery. Flualprazolam is a research chemical that is most similar to the benzo class. I have taken tabs with the RC dropped onto each sheet like lsd. With the tabs I notice a quick onset of the euphoria and the benzo relaxation feeling. When vaporized and inhaled the RC is extremely euphoric but it is easy to go overboard with the dosing when smoking. For pain relief your best bet is probably the tabs or capsules being that you can order them and obtain them legally.

Flualprazolam may very well show up on a drug test. A lot of drug tests these days are now testing for RC benzos. Mostly it depends if it's just a piss test or a GC/MS test though. If it's sent into a lab they can test for anything. A piss test is more limited, but it has a general benzo category and an RC benzo could trip it. It's really hard to say for sure, but if your job depends on it I wouldn't risk it personally.

But are you saying you can't get a script because if you disclose your meds you will get fired? Pretty sure that's illegal. I'm no lawyer but here in the UK that would be disability discrimination. I'm guessing you're in the US but you should look up your state law on this. I would be amazed if an employer can sack you for being scripted medication legitimately.
Hi and thanks for your reply. I am not required to have drug tests although random tests may be conducted. I am however required to have my doc to sign of a cert quarterly. I also wouldn't loose my job forsay but would need to give up my position and salary with that position if I was to disclose the need for certain medications.

I have actually tried this RC multiple times all in different ways of delivery. Flualprazolam is a research chemical that is most similar to the benzo class. I have taken tabs with the RC dropped onto each sheet like lsd. With the tabs I notice a quick onset of the euphoria and the benzo relaxation feeling. When vaporized and inhaled the RC is extremely euphoric but it is easy to go overboard with the dosing when smoking. For pain relief your best bet is probably the tabs or capsules being that you can order them and obtain them legally.

Hi Trap n slap.
Is this a good tranquilizer? In respect of not feeling terrible the next day and having the ability to function and actually put me to sleep?
I'm not after any kind of euphoria although I won't snuff it, just a good night's sleep. Not every night but at least 2-3 nights to refresh my over tired brain.
Also how are the withdrawal from these and any advise on dosage I was looking at 1mg pellets...

I had a bottle of 1 litre homogenic solution, and my tolerance is really extreme. I always asked myself why I feel nothing - but then I get it: first: tolerance: second - i solved it in 99% ethanol, which let me drink liters and liters of water afterwards because my throat an my esophagus were already burning like hell. ..

So it was like a pee in the ocean of course I didnt feel anything.

At the least, any BZD will trigger a BZD presence on a drug test. GCMS testing will only verify that you have in fact been taking a benzodiazepine and any way you slice it, an employer that won’t hire you if you’re on benzos will definitely fire you for being on illicit ones.

At the least, any BZD will trigger a BZD presence on a drug test. GCMS testing will only verify that you have in fact been taking a benzodiazepine and any way you slice it, an employer that won’t hire you if you’re on benzos will definitely fire you for being on illicit ones.

I'm selfemployed, nobody is testing me, jfyi.

EDIT: oh im sorry, you didn't mean me but any other person. sorry.

Hi Trap n slap.
Is this a good tranquilizer? In respect of not feeling terrible the next day and having the ability to function and actually put me to sleep?
I'm not after any kind of euphoria although I won't snuff it, just a good night's sleep. Not every night but at least 2-3 nights to refresh my over tired brain.
Also how are the withdrawal from these and any advise on dosage I was looking at 1mg pellets...

for people with low tolerance for sure.

I'm selfemployed, nobody is testing me, jfyi.

EDIT: oh im sorry, you didn't mean me but any other person. sorry.
Yeah I was talking to the OP, he said he doesn't want his job to know he's being treated for anxiety, implying they wouldn't hire anyone being treated with BZDs for anxiety. Actually, that's questionable... are you in the US OP? It's totally illegal for an employer to fire you for having a legally scripted medication in your system.

I went to rapid addiction access (imagine as er for junkies) becsude of flualp withdrawl, although was already tapering but def had at least 1mg worth of flualp in 24 hrs and <.5mg of last bit less than 6hrs of urinensample- it tested negative on the quick test. And this is 1mo+ consistent use.

on the other hand, it tested positive for bnz o quick fent or bnz taken home strip.- if I pissed on thst wonder what would have happened.