Florida ?!

Lexus, just sent you an email with a different addy that will work, my AOLhell stuff is very cranky of late.
A bluelighter meetup is a good idea for Miami, and anyone who desperately needs a crash pad from out of town can always crash on my couch in my apartment...ah the joys of living without a roommate...
smile.gif

peace
soulwatcher

Fort Lauderdale checking in here! Well I would have never thought there were so many party people in this party-hating area!! And here we thought that O-Town had all the action!! Glad to meet you guys.....email me at [email protected] if anyone wants to talk...I also am looking for people to hang out with and party.....especially girls...unfortunately my "rolling circle" is made up almost entirely of guys - I'm pretty much the only girl and I need some sisterhood here!
smile.gif

Peace.
------------------
"We are in Chains until Dance sets us Free"

Lizzy, where in Coral Springs are you from, I just moved from there to Deerfield Beach, and from there I just moved to North Carolina, I had no idea there were so many S. Florida bluelighters, you guys suck, how come I didn't know about you before, I could've hung out with you guys!
-Chris

i live in Orlando but i lived in s.fl intill 3 years ago.i am not a raver.

I am from Orlando...not a hardcore raver, I just like to roll and meet people. I like going to clubs but also like the after parties. I am still very new to the scene.
Brownman
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

Ft. Lauderdale. Never bee to a rave. Always busy w/ work/school and the lovely anti-drug
frown.gif
wife. I'm planing to go to O-town in a couple of weeks to visit my cuz who goes to raves over there. maybe I'll se some of you there!
------------------
P L U R

Gainesville here... Not the most happening place unless yer behind closed doors.... especially now that they passed a 2am closing law... grrrrrr
------------------
Baron_MDMA
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
"What happens to you here is forever..."

I live in Jacksonville...not many peeps from North Florida.
Maybe their all in hiding. If there are any nice people near Jax give me a holler
D.
------------------
Hugs not drugs!!!

I live in the Tampa area. I go to O-town a lot to party. I can't believe how many people are from Fl. WoW...oh well. Talk to everyone soon.

Ok Im really wanna meet some FL Bluelighters.
So here is an open invitation:
Im a bartender at a large gameroom/bar/resturant in the sunrise area
If any of you guys wanna come in anytime I will totally hook you all up.
Free drinks, games, food whatever.
If your intrested just email meand ill give you directions and tell you when I work.
Look forward to seeing you guys.
David

Lauderdale checking in here... Would love to plan a meet up with the Laud/Mia crowd. E-mail me if you're interested...
------------------
PLUR always,
TABOOMA :p
"Private opinion creates public opinion ... . That is why private opinion, and private behavior, and private conversation are so terrifyingly important." -- British poet Jan Struther (1901-53)

FT.LAUDERDALE. WELL REALLY NEAR TO IT. CLOSE TO SUNRISE, BUT I LIVE IN DAVIE. BORING ASS FUKIN TOWN. MORE BORING THEN GOING TO CORAL SPRINGS(WHICH I FIND FUN) PEACE

yo this is crazy that theres so many here from G'Ville! Town shuts down early but i still love it here . .. .Ive never en to a rave and i wanna, so i figure ill have to go to to orlando anyone from gville know anything goin on, email me please([email protected])

Hey I'm from Nashville but I spend a lot of time in Florida, it is part of my territory with my software company. I met up with raverdad two weeks ago while I was in Orlando and I met up with TABOOMA last week when I was in Ft. Lauderdale. I would love to meet some people in your area. Tarmac, from the board here, will get to travel with me on some of my trips so we would like to hook up with other bluelighters.
Hope to hear from you if you would like to try and get together on one of my trips south.
Jazzy

Ajax!!! And everyone else near me! I live in Davie/Ft. Lauderdale. e-mail me [email protected]. I promise to write back. I'd love to meet more peeps. Where does everyone party at?

Hi everyone =)....I'm in La, which is like a 6hrs from FL. I go there alot though to vacation. plus, i have a friend that lives in PCB. i should be going back to Florida in a couple months and i'll keep the names i see here in mind. Last time i went to florida, we ate some chocolate chips. Let me tell you, that bean was some FIRE! it had all kinda of brown spots on it. Thank you Florida =)

Hey I think it would be cool to meet soe of the members and really have some fun. too bad we all don't live a little closer. but if your in my area, tampa/clearwater...e-mail me !!