Florida ?!

Tee

Bluelighter
I live in S. Florida. I was wondering how many other Florida members there are here? I'd like a few new friends to start partying with! K, well I hope to talk to some of you soon!!!

I live in miami and i love partying some say i do it to much.. whatever... email me and lets see whats up...

Here in Miami as well....
Pod is also here in Miami, and I think that rollergirl was as well?? perhaps??
peace
soulwatcher, who is tired of trying to find a damn hookup in this town

I live in Boca Raton. I just started experimenting with E a few months ago, and would totally love to meet some new people to party with...

I live in Orlando... but I go to the Fort Lauderdale/Miami area every once in a while to party...

Im in Tallahassee and home is West Palm Beach (stuart)...love Krome and Tilt !!!!!! woo hoo!!!!! nice to meet cha...tallahassee, underground, grove, late night is the bomb......Icey is comin to town Saturday CANT WAIT!!!!

Lizzy what area of Coral Springs? I have many friends in that area.

Like Soulwatcher says, I'm here in MIA.
I tend to refer to towns by airport, so forgive me
smile.gif
. Drop me a mail sometime, or
give me a shout via ICQ 3849545
smile.gif

-pod
(don't worry, I don't bite unless you ask)

what up?
live in boston but i,m from hialeah.Peace 2 all my "High rollaZ"keep e'n
i,ve been here for 2 years & it sucks finding rollz!!a bunch of college preps tring ripp a nigga off!!!!!!
PLUR e}---}----

I was just in Orlando! Well I'm home now in Fort Lauderdale. A bluelighter meetup might be a good idea. Well it's nice to know that there are some cool peeps around here. Nice to meet everyone!

Dear soulwatcher- Hi. I tried to email you back and it didn't go thru. Just letting you know that I tried. It said that your email address wasnt accepting messages
frown.gif

Partydiva, I was thinking of going to UF next year. What do you think of it there? Please email me!

Lexus...i just emailed you...you should get it soon...let me know if you have any more questions and I will try to answer them for you...my email is [email protected] if you need to get in touch with me...