Florida ?!

I live in Jville but may be moving to St.Augustine here soon. Some friends of mine opened a recording studio out there so I drve there a lot. Any kids who have aol and want to chat my screen name is dnb girly!!! Say hello some time!
Lil One
------------------
"Work like you don't need the money, dance like no one is looking and love like you've never been hurt".

I am in G'ville too.....just checkin in. I party mostly with the Orlando crew (my FAMILY) and everytime it is a new experience....but I must give out MAD PROPS to Ennerbunny and the Jax crew for one HELL OF A PARTY this past weekend!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Hey Dee, I'm in your area, but for some reason the e-mail thingie doesn't work on the school's computers. I'm at UT, drop me a line if you or anyone else is going to Memory at Masquerade next weekend, we'll have a lil meetup!

another shameless bump...
------------------
"The more things change, the more they stay the same"
-David-

I live in the Tampa/Clearwater too. If anybody wants to meet up I'm goin' to Memory2 at Masquerade's on Feb 4. Let me know. Just e-mail me.
~A

I'll be at Memory, I can't e-mail the site from the school's computers, but if you write me I'll write ya back.

D-A-Y-T-O-N-A
smile.gif
P-L-U-R
------------------
BLueLiGH!T |is| The EcStaSy |of| Internet