• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

FlippingTop is dead

Fucking hell, what is going on... Aaron was in touch with me via pm, always replied and seemed a good lad. A little curious about opiates which I tried to discourage him about (at least I hope I did).
RIP

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP Aaron <3

To the rest of you: please, please be careful. Reach out for some help if you need it. <3

Fucking hell.

Ponti, me inbox is always open mate. :(

RIP Aaron.

Really sad. Never had a bad word against FT. Stay strong Ponti.

I think I only exchanged words with him once in the voice thread. He took the piss outta me for my scripted-sounding contribution. He seemed like a fun and honest guy from his posts on here. He flips tops!

Ponti -- <3. I'm so sorry. I don't know what you're feeling right now, but bits of your post seemed familiar to me. Cut to the bone.

I can only hope that this makes some people stop and think about what they're doing and the risks they're taking. Almost all of us walk too close to the edge sometimes (myself included) and maybe we don't realise the very real risks.

<3 RIP Aaron/FlippingTop.

Thanks guys <3

Miss chatting, Aaron. You always cheered me up. I felt like I was just getting to know you, am just gutted... I'm so sorry. Much <3. Fucksake :(