• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Flakka AKA A-PVP

Mad Dash

Bluelight Crew
SO you mean to tell me I have been reading about you all doing this A-PVP shit and this is what high doses of this shit look like?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBLS1zyEbRE

This really does not look fun at all. Can some of the people that use it tell me what the experience is like with it? I work with at risk youths as a volunteer and this has been becoming really prevalent. Please give me as much detailed use with experiences as possible including euphoria, method of use, addictive or not, etc...

It's just a stimulant really extended use of any stimulant at high doses will lead to psychosis and paranoid delusions. Just so happens that this is the one on the streets right now and you can get a dose for less than a pack of menthols and a kilo for next to nothing compared to traditional drugs.

Personally I don't like it but a-php is a lot more gentle and not scheduled. Really its nothing new or crazy just the whole bathsalt scene again with a new nomenclature.

this was happening 10 years ago but the drug was MDPV, yawn

Out of the three I have tried I'd say MDPV is the real problem child but they are all just pure evil if you let it take over your entire life, mind, and physical health.
I am currently on A-PHP which is considered the least harsh but what started out as an experiment to see long term vape binge health pro's and cons as well as recreational value has turned into a 27 day long now fight to do it all. Simply because I want it gone but can't bring myself to "waste" it, or as a normal un-addicted person would say "dispose of".
My health has hit a rock bottom with exact symptoms varying from all attributed to heart attack and stroke as well pulmonary embolism and collapsed lungs....
The sad part is I'm only 20 years of age...
I must say however this is the least addictive, least damaging, and easiest on the mind out of MDPV, Alpha-PVP, and Alpha-PHP.
Gotta get a grip guys....
Good vibes are appreciated much,
Thanks,
Mr.Dosed

Out of the three I have tried I'd say MDPV is the real problem child but they are all just pure evil if you let it take over your entire life, mind, and physical health.
I am currently on A-PHP which is considered the least harsh but what started out as an experiment to see long term vape binge health pro's and cons as well as recreational value has turned into a 27 day long now fight to do it all. Simply because I want it gone but can't bring myself to "waste" it, or as a normal un-addicted person would say "dispose of".
My health has hit a rock bottom with exact symptoms varying from all attributed to heart attack and stroke as well pulmonary embolism and collapsed lungs....
The sad part is I'm only 20 years of age...
I must say however this is the least addictive, least damaging, and easiest on the mind out of MDPV, Alpha-PVP, and Alpha-PHP.
Gotta get a grip guys....
Good vibes are appreciated much,
Thanks,
Mr.Dosed

Damn how much have you taken over the last month? Due to a vendor er um error I've got 10 grams coming this week. I'll probably set out a gram or two and flush the rest because I like my teeth.

Damn how much have you taken over the last month? Due to a vendor er um error I've got 10 grams coming this week. I'll probably set out a gram or two and flush the rest because I like my teeth.

Read the post about his binge and you may consider flushing it all...

€: It is in the a-php megathread.

I've had this in a cut batch of coke, confirmed by the lab. I can only say that half a gram of the "coke" sent me completely insane with paranoia but it's fiendish aswell, just utterly disgusting. Needless to say the dealer didn't get paid and 2 grams went in the bin when I got the results back, after sniffing the other 1.5 and enduring the worst comedown I've ever had from any "coke". To throw 2 grams away tells you how bad it really was.

Jeez, thank you for the information keep it coming. I know this sounds silly BUT I have to ask if anyone wants named credit for their experiences with the drug otherwise I am just writing anonymous next to all of my quotes. And please if you can keep it coming, could anyone link me to the one month binge in the megathread? I assume there is a lot of good info I could use in there about how bad this stuff is. You know three of the kids in the group yesterday were 13, black, and from a underprivileged neighborhood. When I asked them why they wanted to try it they said simply because of the name. Marketing is a mother fucker.

I assume there is a lot of good info I could use in there about how bad this stuff is. You know three of the kids in the group yesterday were 13, black, and from a underprivileged neighborhood. When I asked them why they wanted to try it they said simply because of the name. Marketing is a mother fucker.

If they are already saying they want to try it, then I think it is a little bit too late for scare stories. The last scare stories they probably heard were about marijuana and alcohol, and I'm pretty sure they found out that everything adults had told them about those two drugs was total bullshit. They aren't going to listen to your scare stories, as kids (especially those who are "at risk") are smart enough to know that these stories are worst case scenarios, and that none of this "turning into a zombie" shit will happen to them.

My advice would be to tell them to just do cocaine like a normal fucking human being. There is a reason cocaine is much more popular than Alpha-PVP, MDPV, or any of these other synthetic stimulants, and it extends beyond the virtue of them being newer. It is because cocaine feels a hell of a lot better, and is a hell of a lot safer.

I'm not saying I support 13 year old kids using drugs, I'm simply acknowledging the fact that they are already using them. You aren't going to scare them into stopping, so I would suggest a harm reductionist approach (if your goal is indeed to keep these at risk kids alive, that is). Refer them to resources that will teach them how to use drugs safely and which drugs are "worth" using or not. Resources such as these also tend to supply people with other resources that can potentially help them when dealing with drug related issues, such as addiction, which these kids may or may not experience down the line.

I know these words may not be well received, but I felt compelled to put my 2 cents in. I cringe at the idea of 13 year old kids using poorly understood research chemicals, and while I would rather wait for them to go into adulthood to begin using hard drugs, I feel that if they are already using them then the best thing you can do is at least increase their odds of staying alive and as unencumbered as possible by the potentially negative effects drugs can have on people.

I've never done "bath salts" or "flakka", but synthetic cannabinoids raped my brain for a while. Id smoke till I overdosed and had seizures. Haven't touched the posion in two years, and I think I'm just now starting to feel normal again. RC psychedelics like 4-aco-dmt, 2c-E, 2c-I, etc. didn't do any noticeable damage to me or my friends. The cannabinoids are just pure evil imo. I've seen people do crazy shit under the influence of research chemicals.

If they are already saying they want to try it, then I think it is a little bit too late for scare stories. The last scare stories they probably heard were about marijuana and alcohol, and I'm pretty sure they found out that everything adults had told them about those two drugs was total bullshit. They aren't going to listen to your scare stories, as kids (especially those who are "at risk") are smart enough to know that these stories are worst case scenarios, and that none of this "turning into a zombie" shit will happen to them.

My advice would be to tell them to just do cocaine like a normal fucking human being. There is a reason cocaine is much more popular than Alpha-PVP, MDPV, or any of these other synthetic stimulants, and it extends beyond the virtue of them being newer. It is because cocaine feels a hell of a lot better, and is a hell of a lot safer.

I'm not saying I support 13 year old kids using drugs, I'm simply acknowledging the fact that they are already using them. You aren't going to scare them into stopping, so I would suggest a harm reductionist approach (if your goal is indeed to keep these at risk kids alive, that is). Refer them to resources that will teach them how to use drugs safely and which drugs are "worth" using or not. Resources such as these also tend to supply people with other resources that can potentially help them when dealing with drug related issues, such as addiction, which these kids may or may not experience down the line.

I know these words may not be well received, but I felt compelled to put my 2 cents in. I cringe at the idea of 13 year old kids using poorly understood research chemicals, and while I would rather wait for them to go into adulthood to begin using hard drugs, I feel that if they are already using them then the best thing you can do is at least increase their odds of staying alive and as unencumbered as possible by the potentially negative effects drugs can have on people.

Look as an addict myself I remember all the days of my youth listening to idiots ramble on about things I cared nothing about. This program is different. I am like a big brother. There is a school here for kids under the age of 18 that are at risk for XYZ. I help give the school a more regimented way of living (Think military) Because that is my background. The kids like it for the most part actually, because they enjoy the competition.

I am not going to tell a kid to try cocaine. But what I do is talk to them about these things and get their impressions on them. We go online and watch youtube videos and just hang out. Then I copy and paste a lot of the stories in here good and bad and we read them together. I ask them how they feel about it and I listen. I never tell them that what they are thinking is bad or good. Now the most of the kids will watch a video of this and say wow that bitch looks stupid and I say well you know what she is on right? Then I tell them flakka. Apparently flakka is a rapper or some shit, so that is the only reason they wanted to try it. These kids also didn't get those kind of speeches about pot and alcohol because they grew up in houses where their parents did it all the time, most of these kids had tried alcohol or weed by the age of 7.

I am their friend, mentor, coach, and a lot of other things. They love it when I come by because they know they get an hour of free time to just hang out with me and not have to do school stuff. I show them pictures of when I was in the military, scars, pictures of me in the hospital. We talk normally about drugs and I tell the the good the bad and the ugly. I show them how my life progressed how drugs effected me and where I am now. A lot of them during my time there have changed their minds about a lot of things. Erowid is my savior. We read trip reports from there all the time. Of course I usually pick the bad trips section but this gives them an idea of the drugs they hear about most of them say this is not what I thought it would be like. Since I started volunteering here we have not had any kids messing around with RCs or RXs. They still manage to smoke pot, but I never get on to them about it. The people in charge of the school do, but I am always there to help pick them back up.

It works great and I am proud of the progress we have made since I started volunteering. The guy who runs the program says they behave a lot better, are a lot more focused on fitness and athletic because they all say "Mr. Jason says if you wana get the honnies you gotta be ripped." I have managed to get their mind off drugs and onto fitness and girls. So I call that a head start. And 3 kids that are turning 18 this year are all joining the Army. I had a rough time in, it is true. But it is an amazing option for kids like this. And I promise you 2 months in BCT will have them acting very different when they get out. And when I let them play around in all my old gear and stuff even the younger ones want to join now, they think it is so cool. And I tell them if they want to they can't get arrested. You would be surprised what a child is capable of doing when they have a role model.

Okay I'm posting this from mobile. I went and saw a doctor today. Basically mis-diagnosed me at first with possible pneumonia or simple bronchitis. Oh and just for an FYI my use has not stopped and going strong till product is no longer around. I just can't bring myself to throw any away. If anybody is going to do their own trials I suggest only 2 g's or less. As for the 5 g's I'd flush it before you become it's bitch my friend, because it's smacked me all the way from holiday inn to the motel 8 in terms of health and addiction. Anyways back to the doc. She basically said blah blah you'll be fine and you have yadayada don't be a drama whore kid. So I told her to the exact what was going on after making her agree for complete confidentiality and passive involvement other than her ability to diagnose and prescribe and she agreed. Told her I believed it was a form of crack lung or if not maybe pleurisy at the least and pulmonary embolism was also a possibility blah blah and she said she understood. Told her I needed specifically inhaled Corticosteroids in an inhaler..... She says okay and that she will write my prescription. Leaves and a nurse comes in with a shot of prednisone and sends me out to my pharmacy.... Bitch gave me anti-biotics for chest colds.... "THAT OLD SAGGY SLICK SLUT!!!" My friend had taken me and calmed me down cause the pharmacy went silent. Thank Shiva. Anyways I'll see how well they work but if it persists I'm going to have to head to the ER. I got work at 5 am as well. Doctor gave an excuse but my job doesn't take it as an excuse without penalty. I'll keep you guys updated. God a crazy story as well I'll share with you guys if you would like about psychosis caused by a dude PMing me on here and the events that followed after that and are still persisting. It's creepy and evil as fuck.

Jesus bro, this shit sounds horrible... how much do you have left? Please tell me you are not planning on ordering any more.

Jesus bro, this shit sounds horrible... how much do you have left? Please tell me you are not planning on ordering any more.

Okay, so I'm just laying in bed. Didn't have to work Friday and got the weekend through Monday to pretty much just chill out till (Literally just coughed super hard and smoke came out.... haven't vaped in about 10 minutes..) Tuesday or whatever I honestly don't know what today is but hoooollldd on it's Saturday. God.... I didn't even plan on getting back on here to put anything.. I've just been putting my time into collecting several thousand dollars owed to me and now I'm forced to wait till 8 for this dumb ass phone service to open there support lines and decided "fuck it". "I'll just type away for a moment and put down the blister twister".

I'm so very tired.... I don't get any sort of rush from it anymore regardless how much I put in. If I get the chance I'll show you guys with a video what exactly I mean with the last rock. About 250mg in one full blown dab rig to the face without any high nor a cough... I don't even know why I'm still doing whatever it is I'm doing.. I began yesterday getting this strange vibes though... The vibes consist of an unpreventable and inevitable end to the world that is slowly coming very soon. Maybe just mine but I have friends who share the vibe that are sober as gophers. Who knows.

As for health I don't which way I should turn. Not metaphorically. Literally I can feel shit moving around in my chest and maybe sloshing?? Not sure how to describe it but the ER is a must come probably the end of this day. That is when I will finally run out of product and when sobriety hits the pain is gonna be very explicit and no longer dulled...

I smell pretty awful right now.... So does my room. I clean it like twice a day but regardless it smells like bleached butthole from vaping all day and night. You know It's only taken me about 9 minutes to write all of this random assortment of just bullshit going on?? Probably sound like some obese slob living in his mothers basement catching more dust in his fat folds than the treadmill he never uses.

Bringing that up made me think. Weight is a solid 110 lb's I don't feel like converting it. Fuck it. Damn phone company bastards and this shit service. Oh well. Anyways I'll tell you guys about that crazy junk with the dude messaging me it's pretty creepy and gives me kinda a PTSD style flashback from time to time. Been having a lot of flashbacks about my recent OD on MDMA as well before this all started. That sucked. Accepted death but the sounds of my friends still haunts me....

Okay so basically after I first posted my results to another thread one guy decided to message me saying he is sober. Seen some shit. To stop. Sleep. Eat. This. That. Blah whatever I'll let you read the messages. They explain it all. Sooooooooo heeeeeeereeeee weeeeeeeee goooooooooo!!!!

Message 1: To me from "him"

I read your post. I know a lot man. Not conceited,just well versed. I could tell y0u somethings that will make you stop what you are doing,but they are so ridiculous that 1.you'd doubt me and 2. it still might not sink in to phase you...I will say that i have seen rc's ruin many lives over my time. I don't mean fuck it up i mean straight up ruin everything. I have my thoughts that there is more to them just what you read on the net as well. I am completely sober and never do rc's. I was once told "they will take your soul"..I dont want anyone to figure out what that means,but from the binge u are on you are pushing it. Even when things are normal the more you push it..the next time it will get worse..over a long period of time what you thought you could deal with will become worse and worse,and eventually it starts getting your mind.. Although,i'll never admit to anything I will tell you that if you continue..i promise you that there is some shit later down the road that will absolutely destroy you. You don't see people talking about it on forums..i dunno,maybe they don't know..maybe i know people that went too hard..maybe i don't..but from what I have gathered over time..I still am at a loss for words..i can point you to some posts online that will paint a picture for you if you are interested. I,myself have nothing to do with that shit man. I am a broken,fragmented individual and I nearly lost my life..again,admitting to nothing,but only stating my experiences..get hydrated..get rest..force that shit out you while you still can. If you progress,I assure you that your mind will never be the same. It's not safe and the road it leads to..there is more to it then addiction man. There is some seriously fucked up theories to all of it..I dunno,but like i said i'll show u posts i have read online..There is some shit that is so bad in life that it will change you forever. I live sober and thank god I have a chance to live..All the up's and great times do not replace the reign of terror and broken mind that will haunt you for the rest of your life. I am 100% against rc's and will stay that way the rest of my life. If you ever need reassurance on staying away from them..pm me anytime.

My response: (Makes me look dumb now...)

I appreciate and share your concern for those individuals who get fully addicted and can not stop themselves from going over the edge and imminently hitting what is the line between sanity and full blown dream fiction they let create the reality around them. Losing all hope of ever getting anywhere except one of four places. Prison, institutionalized, skid row, or even worse dead. I am one of these people who have hit the stage but do not actually let the state being projected while influenced take over my mind in such a way that it prevents me from coming back to a reality I've known since as long as I can remember as a child. A reality that I can go to work, communicate with family, friends, and peers. A reality in which is what it is my friend. You are not the only who has seen or heard some disturbing or horrid stories. Stories you wouldn't tell around a campfire with the most vile of characters. I witnessed a women have a miscarriage at a festival in a private unlit area, pass the fetus through her uterus and vagina, then offer people around her to partake in consuming it. A guy I know very well who is absolutely in this state I speak of was in no way hesitant and ate pieces of it with others including the women who was saying all these weird words in absolute gibberish. I'm sure it made 0 sense but to be 16 years old and see something like that was a real eye opener to the things that go on when nobody is paying attention. I appreciate your concern but I know when enough is enough my friend. I will never let myself become a product of that statistic.

His reply and my response back: Explains everything and is disturbingly real for me still everyday...

"Him":

Hey heres a bizarre question for ya..what is the weirdest thing you have experienced during psychosis?

My response and experience:

I've had lots of bad ones and life pausing ones of about 6 months and many varieties but I must say that you sir have topped them all to the absolute limits... As soon as I received your message I opened my email to see who from and it has a big red X. Big Red !. As well as was marked may not be from admin team. Sure sure that can happen with any email just a mistake somewhere through the line. But get this..... As soon as I attempted to actually open the message for details a loud smack on my roof happened and scared me half shitless. Okie doke probably just a tree since it's woodland area of course. So I went out to look where I heard it and thought to myself there isn't even a tree for 50 yards on this side not anything laying in the yard. Okay so I got a little sketched and grabbed my machete for safe measures. Crazy neighbors in the boonies but once again not a thing anywhere that could have possibly struck that hard and loud unless a tree limb, softball sized hail or even a damn meateour for that matter hit the roof. I was not imagining this either I could put my life on it. So after all that I decided I need some sleep or something. Went to brush my teeth and wash my face to maybe get a grip for a second seeing I was carrying around my machete like a child and then got even more fuckin freaked. I heard in a low whisper "behind you". It gives me chills to even think about and now I'm lying in bed with a machete in my lap. Trying not to pay attention to the full moon beaming through my window. Hearing footsteps and creaks or this or that all around. Typing this message to a complete stranger with 0 posts and 0 anything who told me if I continued which I did, despite saying I stopped to lessen the concern of others and wondering if this is all just one fucked up horrid hallucination, nightmare, or whatever. Either way it's just getting worse even though I stopped..... Maybe just a coincidence spun into a wild and mental played psychosis making this a very dark and evil feeling presence... Especially thinking of who you might actually be which as of right now I don't care to know nor find out.... Ugh I'm done with these fucked up stims they are dark and evil in the end.

Hope you enjoyed it this will be my last post for awhile if not forever.
Farewell friends,
No worries!!!
I'll live,
pinky promise!!
Time to call these fuckfaces about my service,
- Mr.Dosed

The vibes consist of an unpreventable and inevitable end to the world that is slowly coming very soon.

This is exactly how the psychosis of a good friend manifested itself. He was also convinced that he is the only one who could stop it (by suicide) and basically thought he was the new jesus/savior of the world.
Gladly he never killed himself but got institutionalized, put on Antipsychotics, gained ~80 pounds and is pretty much an alcoholic nowadays and has never been the same as before.
This was due to the consumption of high doses of cannabinoid RCs and (my guess) an 8g(!) dried shroom trip back in the days.

Please get help asap.