• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Flacca, the drug from hell (meth bugs are real)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illn3ss

Greenlighter
Ok guys. So I tried the new drug called flakka (A-PVP) and I binged for two days on 40 dollars worth. Before I knew it I was becoming incoherent. I was trying to find more pieces of flakka on the floor, and I thought a piece of flakka would be akin to a wedding diamond ring that I would give to my spouse. Anyways after a two day binge, I realized there was a major stink in the apartment. I smelled my clothes and they reaked of bath salts. At this instance I began to believe bugs were surrounding my body. So I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes and put them in the bath tub. When they were in the bath tub I put water and bleach on in and commenced to shower my body. The second I washed my hair I smelled a horrific scent of bath salts. This scent also came from my facial skin pores. It was as if I was sweating bathsalts. Before this I was peeing blood and haven't eaten in two days. When I continued to wash my hair I could feel masses of insects decedneding down towards my body. I also felt a weird sensation in my feet. I looked down at the water and it was brown. Which I think was due to my clothes being in the water. I got out of the water and put soap and shampoo everywhere but that wouldn't cut it. Next I used bleach to try to wash my body. When I washed my asshole and smelled my hand there was a smell that was indescribable, it was hell. When I left the shower I went to get a glass of milk. The milk soon had brown pieces of goo in it it was horrible.

Has anyone had experiences like these? I'm convinced meth bugs are real.

Ok guys. So I tried the new drug called flakka (A-PVP) and I binged for two days on 40 dollars worth. Before I knew it I was becoming incoherent. I was trying to find more pieces of flakka on the floor, and I thought a piece of flakka would be akin to a wedding diamond ring that I would give to my spouse. Anyways after a two day binge, I realized there was a major stink in the apartment. I smelled my clothes and they reaked of bath salts. At this instance I began to believe bugs were surrounding my body. So I went to the bathroom, took off my clothes and put them in the bath tub. When they were in the bath tub I put water and bleach on in and commenced to shower my body. The second I washed my hair I smelled a horrific scent of bath salts. This scent also came from my facial skin pores. It was as if I was sweating bathsalts. Before this I was peeing blood and haven't eaten in two days. When I continued to wash my hair I could feel masses of insects decedneding down towards my body. I also felt a weird sensation in my feet. I looked down at the water and it was brown. Which I think was due to my clothes being in the water. I got out of the water and put soap and shampoo everywhere but that wouldn't cut it. Next I used bleach to try to wash my body. When I washed my asshole and smelled my hand there was a smell that was indescribable, it was hell. When I left the shower I went to get a glass of milk. The milk soon had brown pieces of goo in it it was horrible.

Has anyone had experiences like these? I'm convinced meth bugs are real.
What you are describing can apparently happen when a person binges on meth or coke, or another stimulant.

It is a form of psychosis stay safe.

http://delusion.ucdavis.edu/delusional.html

Status
Not open for further replies.