Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Fit packs

wrek3000

Greenlighter
anyone know of where to buy fit packs in the manly- neutral bay area.Any chemists i can call by?paid or free will help

sorry guys...might be a relapse.But safe partying for u guys be good n stay safe

its everywhere

Mods we really need a sticky that has for each city/state a list of places where clean equipment can be obtained from (and dirties returned)

anyone know of where to buy fit packs in the manly- neutral bay area.Any chemists i can call by?paid or free will help

1. Repidu,103-105 Redfern Street. You can get boxes of hundreds, fit bins - though they would prefer you return the dirties back to them for counting/tracking).
  2. Clinic 16, Level 5, 2C Herbert Street, St Leonards NSW 2065
  3. Ryde Hospital, Denistone Rd, Denistone NSW 2114 @ the Emergency room. Vending machine plus fit bin. If vending machine full go to receiption in
  4. Adore Pharmacy, Rozelle, 671 Darling St, Rozelle NSW 2039
  5. Marrickville Community Health Clinic. 155-157 Livingstone Rd, Marrickville NSW 2204. Lots of vending machines for out of hours (but on Friday/Saturday night they can be empty). During business hours you can ask reception if the Drug health nurse is in and she can give you a pack/box etc

There are heaps of chemists that are involved in the provision of equipment and will often do it for free if you give them dirties. St Vincents and a number of chemists around Oxford street and Darlinghurst. Lastly if your in the cross usually you can stop a fellow user and be directed to a place with a equipment within minutes.

^ Solid idea man, I know there are a few in the harm reduction contacts sticky, but I don't think it has details for NSP's in every State and Territory. Leave it with me and I will knock something up.

I'll be really happy to help DM

I've got a bit of leave coming up and in my other life I draw up lots of processes, documents and presentations so if you want help getting something going PM or whatever.

Last edited:
I know its late but...

RUSH - 14 Pittwater Rd Manly (opposite the tennis courts) is a needle exchange where youll be able to get everything.

Also the sexual health clinic on Whistler St usually has fitpacks infront of the counter

Most machines are free now and at most chemists you can swap dirties for clean ones.