Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First timer... some advice needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get drunk before you drop, I'm sure you won't, but it's worth the mention, you'll just throw up and everything will go to shit like my first time. You also shouldn't take anything else with it your first time. Wait till you've got "the hang" of rolling before you start mixing drugs.

^yeah good advice, if you do speed give it a miss if you are doing bickies coz you'll probably find the bickies don't hit you as hard if your fucked on speed, you'll find it difficult to differentiate the two drugs. As for alcohol, meh, having a few drinks won't harm you if you have them before hand just don't get shit faced then drop, you'll probably feel sick and won't remember shit.
Enjoy

And always stick to your half rule. Only drop in halves and only top up in halves. Then maybe in 6 or 12 months time you might decide to try a whole one, and you'll probably like it too, but if you had been dropping wholes from the start then you would have spent twice as much money, and consummed twice as many drugs (ie done twice as much damage). The trick with all drugs is to set the bar low because once you raise the bar you will always try and reach it again, which leads to double dropping and so on. There is no finish line, so draw your own line before you reach it.

Yea I'll give an update after the venue but I know I'll have a mad time %) . I'm just waiting for some mates to get back at me if they can get the butterflies, if they can't I'll just go with something else. Also thanks for the help you guys/gals posted, helps alot when i'm put at ease :)

Sllip said:
And always stick to your half rule. Only drop in halves and only top up in halves. Then maybe in 6 or 12 months time you might decide to try a whole one, and you'll probably like it too, but if you had been dropping wholes from the start then you would have spent twice as much money, and consummed twice as many drugs (ie done twice as much damage). The trick with all drugs is to set the bar low because once you raise the bar you will always try and reach it again, which leads to double dropping and so on. There is no finish line, so draw your own line before you reach it.

Fair call, but what about all us unlucky bastards that have a naturally high tolerance....

^ sllip is dead right mate, why bother with big doses, when you can appreciate smaller doses and getting the most out of them why you can, i dare say he is speaking from a perspective of "someone new to mdma".

Hey jus thought i'd add my experience, my first pill was green goblin bk in 2001 when i was 13, dropped this at home with my oldaer brother n his friends, they were all there to look after me, but for some reason this did not work. Everyone i know who had these green goblins bk then had nether heard of a dud one of em. A few mates of mine n myslef have noticed that sometmies your first pill doesnt work. Has neone else experienced this?
roll on n on!!!

At 13 you really shouldn't consider MDMA use. it is not recommended to use psychoactive substances before your brain has fully developed (age 18-22). This is probably unrelated to the pill not doing anything, but still very important. Seriously, if I met your brother I'd smack him one for feeding drugs to someone young enough to come to serious long-term harm.

Obviously you're older now and can make your own decisions with the best available information, but at 13?! Shit!

As they have all said - stick to halves - a lot of people i know, particularly females still take halves as their tolerance seems to be lower (body size etc) and they have been taking pills since the mid 90's - not regularly now though probably once every few months - whenever a good festival in on...
Have fun - check the updates on here is always a good way to play it safe

smileyfish said:
Seriously, if I met your brother I'd smack him one for feeding drugs to someone young enough to come to serious long-term harm.

Absolutely. That's disgusting. 13... for fuck's sake...8o

my advice - have this one roll. then have a decent fucking break if u want to do it again... so many people head straight into pills every fucking month or weekend even... make sure u dont do that shit.. your peaks will be so much more worthwhile if u space them out dude and not to mention youll feel fine with no scat during that break period

The halves is damn good advice as is spacing your pill use. Remember if a half isn't enough youcan always take another but if you take a whole then you may be too fucked to enjoy yourself (especially if you get hold of those tasty butterflies). I've been spacing my use for over a year now and I still haven't needed to drop a whole pill at once, still drop in halves and 3/4s ( I do generally get good bickies though which helps), if your clever and don't go nuts with dropping early up you should be able to ensure that you continue to get loved up in a blissful and economical way.
Enjoy and let us know how you go.
Oh and do a report in pillreports.com

I agree with the halves thing... I wish I did that....

Umm It depends on your usage though as to 12 months then go wholes...

like if your going it every weekend than u would need more, because you would build ur tolerance.

I smashed a 007 of Early 2004 for my first... I loved it man. CHEERY, HAPPY etc... but I had, had 8 joints before I dunked the pill! so LOL i think the pill didnt go it's full extent, however Iam very tolerant to Marijuana!

Umm then my 2nd was Blue Sky. Very different VERY DIFFERENT experience to the 007. As anyone here would know having consumed these. I was uneducated about Ecstacy as all through High School I was Mislead, but towards the end of High School I said, Live once, One life, try everything... However I was not even going to drop, but then my best mates older sister comes up to me... Wana try a pill? YEAH, off we walked 5 mins later I was hooked up with a 007, it was a 007 or an A (white, High MDMA roll) She made me have the 007, although I wanted the A... anyway the only reason I wasn't pingin' that night was because I had no money... but it was all cool to this lad... Pay me when you get paid he said! LOL Champion!

Anyway thats what awoken my world to synthetics!!! ;)

SpecTBK=D

Yes definatly BE WITH YOUR CLOSE FRIENDS.... and halfs is a smart choice

PEAK HARD & ROLL ON !

One thing that hasnt been mentioned.........and its important, particularly if you are thinking of taking something other than the pill you seem to know a lot about, is to check your pill on pill reports first.

I always find out whats being offerred and then check it out.

You can do this here..........
http://www.pillreports.com/

Go to the Australia section.

At the top u will find a spot to type ur pill name into........and u can go from there.

Cheers and please come back and let us know how it all went and maybe even do a trip report for that area of bluelight.

Keep smiling.

Hmm still no luck finding these. I have a few weeks to get them, but if I don't manage to find them would red russians be an okay alternative? I've read a few people saying you can't dance with these because they're strong, which is not what I want :(. If I can't find the butterflies, what other one should I try to find that will give me similair effects?

theres two reports on PR suggesting green mitsubishis are very clean and strong ... but they seem to be in melbourne only. are you in melb? (cbf reading the other posts)

mmm_biccies said:
Butteflies are definately a good pill for u to start on - halves for sure...They wont put u on ur arse or anything...DON'T DROP ANOTHER HALF IF YOU THINK THE FIRST ONE ISN'T WORKING - DO NOT GET IMPATIENT ABOUT PEAKING...It always does, just be patient...

Unfortunately thats not the same for everyone.
My first pill was a green fish barrel mid 2002 and one and half to start with, felt barely anything all night and was really disappointed*. Keep in mind these were wicked pills at the time. Mates and many other people were off guts on these.
Maybe I was abit anxious and expecting too much, I dont know.
But the following weekend on one blue/green gatecrasher, i had at, i was doing laps of the at close time.
now that was a memorable night.

Anyhow, just take it easy, relax and have fun.

*Although I do seem to have a fairly high natural tolerance to most drugs and alcohol.

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.