• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time using meth. Have I already came down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moongazer

Greenlighter
I started smoking meth for the first time at about 6am and smoked on and off until 8am. It's 1:20pm now, and I don't know if I've come down. Everything I've read says it takes at least a day to come down for first time users. I'm already feeling hungry, and sleepy. Is it possible that I've already came down, even though it's only been about 5 hours since I took the last hit?

I never plan on doing this again. I could not talk enough, and got aggravated when it was someone else's turn to talk, because it was almost uncontrollable for me to stop talking.

It's possible that you've already come down from the Methamphetamine you took earlier, but you would be the best person to ask regarding the subject, as you know best what's going on inside your own body and mind. I imagine you felt pretty energized and as you said "talkative" while you were under the influence; maybe some euphoria? Well, the come down phase is characterized usually, by a loss of said energy, euphoria being replaced with depression/anxiety, excessive sleepiness etc.

Whether or not you are still high is really a question only you can answer absolutely, so for this reason, I'm going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.