Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time trying acid wasn't how expected, HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluelighter
Alright, so this is about my first time trying "LSD". Me and my cousin had bought 4 tabs off this plug in my school. It was both our first time trying it so we were pretty psyched. So after we bought them, night time started to come. I was in my house with my cousin, her boyfriend, my aunt, and grandma. It was around maybe 9. I was kind of getting tempted to take my tab without telling anyone and i did, WHICH WAS STUPID, I KNOW. Anyways i took it like at 10:00 P.M.. When i placed the tab on my tongue, the area surrounding the tab started going numb, (i later on did research and found out real LSD doesn't taste like anything nor give numbess). The tab kind of tasted bitter, kind of like batteries. Well after 30 minutes of taking it, i went to to the fridge to get OG. During the walk to the fridge, i felt kind of dizzy with every step i took. After like an hour of ingesting it i had some visuals such as spirals and pupil dilation. I Looked at my face in the mirror and it kind of swirled but the color visuals were completely off. Barely any color, just swirly things and pupil dilation.The trip lasted from 10 till 4 in the morning and the next day i felt super exhausted. Well my question is, WAS LSD THE SUBSTANCE I INGESTED OR NOT?

And btw, im taking acid during spring break, its being bought off someone who's a hippie and tries the stuff, he says its legit. How can i tell personally if its real or not when i take it?

Acid definitely should not numb your mouth. It sounds as if it was DOx or NBOME but I really don't have the knowledge. And I'm pretty sure that ID'ing is not permitted on this forum. Shulgin said that acid tastes nothing but bitter, altough I'm not sure because I personally have never tasted any bitterness with my acid. The ink of the tab could also produce a bitter taste. But it definitely should not leave your tongue numbed. There is no actual reason trying to guess what you had. What is important though is knowing how to identify real acid.

The easy way is to check the tab with UV light. Real LSD should glow under UV and RCs shouldn't. But this can be misleading as the blotter paper itself could glow under UV.

The best way to identify LSD would be to get Ehrlich reagent test and sacrifice a tiny bit of the blotter for testing. It is not 100% accurate and you won't be 100% sure unless you know the chemist personally, but testing your stuff with reagents is compulsory.

Thank you so much. The guy says that he recieves his stuff from the actual person who makes it. Says its double dipped and its legit, im hoping for the best. Any good ideas for fun things to do while trip that you might suggest?

Yeah no IDing allowed around here but since this ones EZ ....acid absolutly should not cause any numbness....conclusion= NOT acid...be warned other drugs BESIDES acid found on tabs can be life threatening .....its not like the good ol days anymore.....i remember in my high school days....acid was everywhere...it was cheap and strong....one tab was an all day wonderland experience....I know it sucks for you youngins these days but at least you have the internet to help you these days....be smart RESEARCH and stay alive and healthy.

PS "double dipped" is a marketing strategy..its BS..and he probably doesnt know "the guy who makes it".....making acid isnt like making meth....you actually have to be extremely educated in organic chemistry and that takes many years of university education.... likely the "guy who makes it" looks much like the scientist from back to the future.....just saying.....theres not many people that make it....only a small handful of chemists....and acid is so potent thats all thats necessary....one TINY lab is really all it takes to supply the whole country

Last edited:
If it's bitter, it's a spitter man.

Sorry, but you got duped. Never eat a tab if it tastes like anything or if the dealer specifically says to keep it in your mouth, as real acid can be swallowed and work either way. LSD will never have a taste, and even more importantly will NEVER numb your mouth!

Throw those tabs in the trash and tell your dealer he's a fool man. Stay safe man, you only have one life to live!

Most people who say they know the dude who makes it when referring to lsd is full of shit. You got nbome it sounds.

Most people who say they know the dude who makes it when referring to lsd is full of shit. You got nbome it sounds.
For real, it's like "Oh I'm in high school and I know a guy with a degree in organic chemistry who puts his life on the line to produce the God molecule for the masses." Yeah right. The LSD network is complex, secretive and deep.

It sounds like NBOME, but you can't tell for sure without a test kit.

We don't actually allow "what did I take" threads on BL.

Status
Not open for further replies.