• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe First time tryin sub ,now in precipitated wd HELP

heartlikemine20

Greenlighter
So I dose about 20-25 mg oxy daily. I did my last oc at 1 pm yesterday and at 1 pm today I took a 2 mg suboxone my friend told me to start at 2 mg and I should be fine. I'm dizzy,everything is shaking,I've thrown up and I can barely get up out of bed and move. She told me I'm in precipitated withdrawls and I really am not in a good mind space. What do I do to stop this or ease it. I have gabapentin,tramadol,xanex and a few pinks ocs left. She gave me 4 subs all together and I still have the others. Please help!!

The only way out of PWD is Oxys. Or time. Sorry.

trust me I’ve put myself in absolutely horrible PWD.

you’ll survive. Hang in there

If you’ve been taking oxys for a long time you can’t just wait 24 hours a pop a sub, it would be more like 48-96 hours.

You need to be full blown WD otherwise subs just make it worse

PWD generally does not last very long. A half hour to an hour at most usually. At least that's been my experience.

You can either way it out or continue on with the subs
or possibly take some trams and xanaxs atleast until you're able to hold off a little longer.

When you try again, I would start with small microgram doses and work your way up until you are comfortable.

20-25mg of oxy a day doesn't seem like a very huge habit though, i'm surprised the suboxone didn't get you fucked up considering it's much more potent.