View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First time taking LSD?

gonzo128

Greenlighter
Okay later in the week im planning to take lsd outdoors with a couple of my trustable friends in a quiet secluded area. We're planning to take a stamp at 10.00am. Im not worried about experiencing a bad trip as i have researched enough information on how to avoid one. Im just worried, if i arrived home at approximately 10:30pm, would my parents notice? Would my pupils be dilated? Id briefly say hi to them and carry on with my business but im just concerned they may notice? Is there any way to prevent them noticing anything? Or any way to come down quicker off lsd? Please dont tell me not to do it or wait for a different time. Im just curious does anybody have any answers?

I'm sorry that you have to hide this from your parents. Mine were open to psychedelic drug use. Have you talked with them about it? I find it's best to be honest with the people you love.

Unless it's a really strong hit, you'll be sober enough to interact with people after 8h. Taking a low dose the first time is a good idea, as is taking it with one or more people who are experienced with the drug.

Good luck on your first trip! LSD is a really weird drug ;)

Last edited: