• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First time Nutmeg questions

assassinsgreen01

Greenlighter
So this is my fist post and I wasnt sure where to post this so I just put it here. Anyways I bought the smallest container that my local store had because i wanted to try this stuff out. Its a 60 gram container and i've been told 10 is a good starting number. Is that good? Also has anyone had any experiances with this stuff? Ive tried benadryl and dxm and im a fan of both of them. I smoke weed occasionally but not everyday. Thanks

why would you wanna try that? the list of f'd stuff that happens before you feel anything outweighs the good
the high from it is nasty

stick to weed man even benadryl is a better exp than nutmeg

even benadryl is a better exp than nutmeg

If OP is an adult of sound mind and body, nutmeg is probably not that dangerous. For an adult of sound mind and body, it's not a great experience but it isn't bad like Benadryl is either. Just a crappy high and you feel kind of sick. I've done nutmeg, and while I didn't love it, I did do it more than once. Benadryl is dangerous as fuck and you just freak out like no tomorrow. Obviously, nutmeg or any drugs are not something to mess around with if you're still a teenager though.

Last edited:
Don't try nutmeg. Just buy some Kratom! Hell, even Dextromethorphan is pretty good! Just make sure there is NO Phen or Guafen with your DXM.

If you can't get pot then just use Krato. Anything but nutmeg.

NO DRAMAMINE!

He has experience with dxm and Benadryl, and enjoyed both. Plus he's interested in trying nutmeg. These are tall tale signs of OP most likely being in high school haha. Am I wrong or what? ��

The one time i tried nutmeg it was gross and made me sick before i could ingest enough to do anything. But from what i read its not too pleasant anyway. Make sure you read about possible effects on the liver as i recall its harsh on the body.

If OP is an adult of sound mind and body, nutmeg is probably not that dangerous. For an adult of sound mind and body, it's not a great experience but it isn't bad like Benadryl is either. Just a crappy high and you feel kind of sick. I've done nutmeg, and while I didn't love it, I did do it more than once. Benadryl is dangerous as fuck and you just freak out like no tomorrow. Obviously, nutmeg or any drugs are not something to mess around with if you're still a teenager though.

i admit benadryl at super stupid high doses is a dirty buzz but at low doses it does mellow you out
hydroxyzine is 100% better but thats a diff topic
nutmeg point blank isnt worth the pros dont outweigh the cons

but to the OP did you ever try?

i admit benadryl at super stupid high doses is a dirty buzz but at low doses it does mellow you out
hydroxyzine is 100% better but thats a diff topic
nutmeg point blank isnt worth the pros dont outweigh the cons

but to the OP did you ever try?

Benadryl is bad in the kind of way that you could potentially end up delirious in the psych ward, because you just completely have no sense of reality. It's similar to Datura and Belladonna, and it is even harder to tell the hallucinations from reality with DPH than with those! Nutmeg just kind of sucks. It sucks in the kind of way that people either just are left with a kind of "eh, it's okay. I might do it again sometime" impression of it, or you'll be one of the people that gets violently ill from it in which case....... you'll never be able to eat pumpkin pie again 8( For me, it was the former rather than the latter. However, for those that are unlucky enough to experience the latter...... yeah it can be pretty horrible. Overall, they're both pretty shitty and I certainly wouldn't recommend either of them, although Benadryl is by far the worst of the two.

Last edited:
Nutmeg? Young kids tryin to find a head change thats legal. Fuck that. Just get some weed or somethin. It sounds like a shitty high

Really man?? You are just asking for a bad experience. Think about what you are asking. You want to snort nutmeg!! I don't know how old you are but I would guess you're very young if you are in a legal medical marijuana state or where it has been legalized if you want to do something please stick with that don't do nutmeg or anything else. Just some friendly advice.