View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Time LSD

not_me420

Greenlighter
So ill just get straight to it. I am about to purchase two tabs of LSD, and was wondering if there was anything I should know. I am pay a insanely high price (50 fucking dollars) because LSD is very rare where I live. I smoke weed pretty much constantly, and smoke cigarettes as well. I am around 150 lbs and 5'7.

So ill just get straight to it. I am about to purchase two tabs of LSD, and was wondering if there was anything I should know. I am pay a insanely high price (50 fucking dollars) because LSD is very rare where I live. I smoke weed pretty much constantly, and smoke cigarettes as well. I am around 150 lbs and 5'7.
If YOU are willing to pay that much, then by all means do it...
However, I wouldn't.

$50 for TWO tabs of LSD is the most ridiculous price I have ever heard...
Do You have a test kit for this deal? I do not trust anyone selling LSD that high of a price.
Since it is hard to come by for You, perhaps getting a test kit wouldnt be a bad idea?

Holy fuck, that is 10x the price I remember them.
Only advice I have for you is, take it with someone and don't eat them both. Everyone reacts differently, but the drug makes your mind race and some really hard realities can become apparent, you'll want to do with a friend and start your dose small... as in dont take them both. You have two hits..

I didn't consider getting a test kit. Thats probably a good idea. He has claimed that he has tried the product but I cannot be sure