• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants First time in years buying meth

RealShadowPerson

Greenlighter
First in years and last time for another few years. Passes the MSM test (little to none based off of the way it smokes yadda yadda) but does it look pretty aight compared to the usual stuff going about now a days? I may or may not be in Georgia and I'm also a Real Shadow Person so don't worry you're not yakked out just yet.

I just don't know what I think of it. It's decent from what I remember what I'm used to feeling, but heard about some nISo or whatever fuckery being the hot new Mexican hot summer trend besides fentanyl cut ice which makes me wonder if their Migos with biochem backround and experience have a Spanish translation for OXYMORON

Last edited:
1. Holy shit ya lucky dog
2. Just be careful, if you know enough to test a crack back on MSM you probably know the drip taste, and feeling ya get, so as long as you’re comfortable with that knowledge/trust in yourself, good travels.
3. It looks, like meth to me haha. I don’t usually buy in bundle, so I don’t see this much at once.
How’s it break down? Easy, no pressure really needed? If so, and it’s got that good break up, it should be pretty okay I’d base.
ON LOOKS ALONE
WHAT I JUST SAID BUT MORE EMPHASIS.

I am not there, I cannot tell you i’m more than even 25% certain based on looks alone, so it is up to you to maintain an eye on how you feel, and how the dope itself tastes/drips/burns/breaks up.

Stay safe, and crystal clear on it. 🙏🏻

It looks good.
None of us has a telepathic analytical machine attached to our eyes though (at least I don't). We can't tell the composition of your product (or how good/bad it is) just from looking at your photo.

If it has a good texture, leaves little to no residue when smoked, dissolves readily in water, doesn't dissolve in acetone and feels like a potent stimulant then it's probably good meth.

If you really want to know how pure it is and which cuts were used (if any) you would need to send a sample to a lab. Test kits can help you confirm that your product contains methamphetamine (but I think you know that already). There are also cheap fentanyl test kits available online, though it's extremely unlikely for meth to be cut with fent (except for very low amounts due to cross-contamination).

Don't expect the high to be exactly the same every single time though. Remember it's a subjective experience, many things can change the way it feels (tolerance, blood sugar, how rested you are, drug-drug interactions, etc...).
We also have a tendency to remember the good and forget the bad. It's common for seasoned meth users to remember their honeymoon phase (the good old days) and to think that today's meth is shit because it doesn't make them feel the way it used to.

It looks good.
None of us has a telepathic analytical machine attached to our eyes though (at least I don't). We can't tell the composition of your product (or how good/bad it is) just from looking at your photo.

If it has a good texture, leaves little to no residue when smoked, dissolves readily in water, doesn't dissolve in acetone and feels like a potent stimulant then it's probably good meth.

If you really want to know how pure it is and which cuts were used (if any) you would need to send a sample to a lab. Tests kits can help you confirm that your product contains methamphetamine (but I think you know that already). There are also cheap fentanyl test kits available online, though it's extremely unlikely for meth to be cut with fent (except for very low amounts due to cross-contamination).

Don't expect the high to be exactly the same every single time though. Remember it's a subjective experience, many things can change the way it feels (tolerance, blood sugar, how rested you are, drug-drug interactions, etc...).
We also have a tendency to remember the good and forget the bad. It's common for seasoned meth users to remember their honeymoon phase (the good old days) and to think that today's meth is shit because it doesn't make them feel the way it used to.
Based response, making me look like amateur hour 🙏🏻🛸

Based response, making me look like amateur hour 🙏🏻🛸
Nah your comment was solid, I agree with pretty much everything you said. I just wanted to add a few minor things.
It does look pretty good on that photo but it's also useful to remember that we're talking about black market products, looks can sometimes be deceiving (not saying that's the case here).

For example, I've seen really big shards that turned out to be trash, it was probably recrystallized with something nasty that couldn't even be vaporized properly. There will always be scumbag dealers out there but, generally speaking, crystal meth is usually a fairly pure product, much purer than most street drugs (heroin, cocaine, ketamine, "euro speed", etc...).

Nah your comment was solid, I agree with pretty much everything you said. I just wanted to add a few minor things.
It does look pretty good on that photo but it's also useful to remember that we're talking about black market products, looks can sometimes be deceiving (not saying that's the case here).

For example, I've seen really big shards that turned out to be trash, it was probably recrystallized with something nasty that couldn't even be vaporized properly. There will always be scumbag dealers but, generally speaking, crystal meth is usually a fairly pure product, much purer than most street drugs (heroin, cocaine, ketamine, "euro speed", etc...).
Crystal from what I understand, isn’t usually worth the extra cost of cutting tooooo much with recrystallized, I’ve only ever bought from people I trust whole heartedly though. So, if I ever got ripped, it was due to them being ripped as well.

Remember this time we got a balls worth in comparison, this girl that used to fw us when we had it parachute it. Other buddy was settin a line, and just stuck my straw in a bad and snorted a bit. Looked up, after 2 seconds I just went “yo puke that out —— and don’t snort that shit bruh. That’s not dope, ain’t a burn to it, idfk what it is. but it ain’t dope”

Turned out to be some kinda salt/type shit

Crystal from what I understand, isn’t usually worth the extra cost of cutting tooooo much
It's definitely harder to cut compared to powder/shake. It also depends on how readily available it is in your general area. A long and complicated supply chain + a high demand leads to higher prices, so cutting it with something cheaper might become more attractive.

Nowadays big quantities of meth are usually smuggled in liquid form (dissolved in a solution) and crystallized somewhere close to the main market.
According to official sources (like the DEA and a bunch of scientific publications) north american crystal meth is highly pure on average (~90% dextrometh), pretty much better than ever. And this also seems to be the case in SEA and Oceania. European meth doesn't seem to be quite as good as it's a relatively new thing, it's getting better though (for better or worse).

It's definitely harder to cut compared to powder/shake. It also depends on how readily available it is in your general area. A long and complicated supply chain + a high demand leads to higher prices, so cutting it with something cheaper might become more attractive.

Nowadays big quantities of meth are usually smuggled in liquid form (dissolved in a solution) and crystallized somewhere close to the main market.
According to official sources (like the DEA and a bunch of scientific publications) north american crystal meth is highly pure on average (~90% dextrometh), pretty much better than ever. And this also seems to be the case in SEA and Oceania. European meth doesn't seem to be quite as good as it's a relatively new thing, it's getting better though (for better or worse).
Wouldn’t surprise me, aside from a single, literally, line from this past 5 week binge of maybe 7-10 grams total. Did I have a questionable taste/feel/smell. One line; and it could have been I was too doped out to realize I could have mixed it with whatever powders I clean my table with

Okay so first off let me tell you guys thank you for the reality check, obviously I should have been more informative on the actual composition in regards to the one point made about does it break down easily without effort for instance.

Well yes it does but after reading mixed information as to if thats a good sign or not I wasn't sure what to think but honestly I had copped this on Friday which the sad part is I spend X on this and X amount on some heroin, which turned out to be some bullshit which blows my mind. Like why rip me off but hook it up on the ice, you might as well just insert and fuck me the whole way.. Well at least I got ice {relative to past use only back to the year of 2017 so I wasn't around for that hit the road jack and don't you come back for at least 8 hours type of dope that actually got you GOING.

As mentioned I don't use on a regular basis and this was more so just a random 'just got paid and want to spoil myself' type of motion.. The only person I know with heroin and/or fent. I just met him but he lives roughly an hour and change round trip away, first time I took a buddy I met while locked up 13 months in county jail who said his boy that he used to bring business, at least good consistent business, just to go meet him since he hadn't seen him since getting out, and he ended up giving him like half a ball of fent and was given half a gram or more give or take, was fucking great, even had some legs on it.

Back to the meth in question, when smoked out of my pipe that broke turning it into a one hitter it was acting fine. The thicker glass mixed with bic only as a lighter made it so it was actually vaping consistently and the crack back actually looked great relative it doesn't have much room opposed to the end of the bowl when its not broken off and I'm content doing it this way since if I buy a new one i'm then subconciously commiting myself and more money to something i said I wasn't gonna start using again and I mean it. Now I know I posted this early this morning but I got it on friday night and I've gone through a lot but I also gave a lot away to some real buddies of mine who indulge and never to someone whose never used, but yeah, I'm down to the nitty gritty and its now just the small pieces which I wouldn't doubt if they had less purity, more cut, but hey thats the name of the game sometimes, well no all the time. But even know I had no intention of partying solo Friday to present, but I didn't mind cause I was presentable even 3 days of being awake only to go into work like nothing is wrong, feeling great. I even still have some left and it's give or take as to if I'll choose to do any and remember moderation in all things.

Besides vaping I also snorted it which wasn't as bad as... Just kidding it's meth so that shit activates pain receptors your body forgot it had until just recently lol. However I quite enjoyed the shift in reality each time I snorted it.

I also had fun little experiments over the weekend. Like trying to figure out a viable and working method to introduce crystal into a juice for vaping without it causing complications and actually get me going. The only dilemma is I can't tell how good it works because I was already feeling amazing so even if it was working I'd never know until I got back down to earth lol. I do know that if it works then I'll have to use that ROA first my next planned encounter. I may have to buy more just to put away but only if it's same stuff since it's been an overall enjoyable run with the stuff.

No IV used for those wondering and it's for the best not just for me but for all of those contemplating on IV use. No judgment but I know that this enjoyable weekend might have had quite different results and that's because my shots would have gone up in amount fivefold or more, simply because that's just who I am and I had to let myself go to places worse than hell and some may understand as well that it's an epiphany that may save my life one day.

I still have some left so it's not too late to try boofing that yak and seeing what that's like 😮

Edit - will fill in some more details in a little bit, have to take care of some shit first. Also I'll have to revamp and go back through this post to make sure I touch on all the important details in the midst of my ramblings.

Last edited:
First in years and last time for another few years. Passes the MSM test (little to none based off of the way it smokes yadda yadda) but does it look pretty aight compared to the usual stuff going about now a days? I may or may not be in Georgia and I'm also a Real Shadow Person so don't worry you're not yakked out just yet.

I just don't know what I think of it. It's decent from what I remember what I'm used to feeling, but heard about some nISo or whatever fuckery being the hot new Mexican hot summer trend besides fentanyl cut ice which makes me wonder if their Migos with biochem backround and experience have a Spanish translation for OXYMORON

You got ripped off, that quartz crystal.

The shit I've gotten lately was whitish like that and was killer. I've probably never used the amount of meth you have in my whole life though. MDMA and 4-MMC yes but not that much meth.

You got ripped off, that quartz crystal.
Then I'm gonna have to publish my newfound data on how to smoke quartz crystals in the name of science. I'll have to repeat my results first using my original data as a control set of course.

Do I just tell the Nobel committee I'll accept my Nobel Prize now or later?

Well yes it does but after reading mixed information as to if thats a good sign or not
Real dope breaks up easy as fuck brobro, like the harder it is, the less actual meth it is or some shit. I just know it ain’t good if it don’t break up easy.
Just kidding it's meth so that shit activates pain receptors your body forgot it had until just recently lol. However I quite enjoyed the shift in reality each time I snorted it.
Fucking FACTS man, I snorted a line 8-9ish hours ago, and I know this next one gon beat my ass too, even if I am prepared for it.
I could never, two reasons: I’m a bitch with IV’s, and I got too much an addictive personality, that shit would hook line and sink me in a week tops.

still have some left so it's not too late to try boofing that yak and seeing what that's like
I mean, I ain’t ever did that bc personal reasons. But fr, if you do, lemme know how it go. Maybe one day I’ll think on it.

Be careful brobro
Bruh I'm wearing a D.A.R.E t-shirt so I'm automatically getting a passive carefulness buff of 22%

Besides this anus ain't getting touched unless I'm in a situation where drugs need to be hidden and quick. Can't have a compromised rectum or else you run the risk of it just falling out.

But I do want to try this whole drop dope in an Alka seltzer and slam it back like a shot. Heard some interesting things.

There's probably more ROAs I'm not thinking of.. gosh there's just no limit to the possibilities! 😱

Bruh I'm wearing a D.A.R.E t-shirt so I'm automatically getting a passive carefulness buff of 22%
Luck is boosted 22% while wearing D.A.R.E apparel, equipment buffs do stack with extra apparel.

Besides this anus ain't getting touched unless I'm in a situation where drugs need to be hidden and quick. Can't have a compromised rectum or else you run the risk of it just falling out.
Bruh 🥴🥴 it’s 4am I can’t be laughing rn

But I do want to try this whole drop dope in an Alka seltzer and slam it back like a shot. Heard some interesting things.
Ay, that’s how an unspecified member of my fam does it. It’s their main way of doing it.
There's probably more ROAs I'm not thinking of.. gosh there's just no limit to the possibilities! 😱
Whatever you do, don’t rub ya gums w it, I never tried it I just inherently know it’s gotta taste like pure chem shit.

Luck is boosted 22% while wearing D.A.R.E apparel, equipment buffs do stack with extra apparel.

Bruh 🥴🥴 it’s 4am I can’t be laughing rn

Ay, that’s how an unspecified member of my fam does it. It’s their main way of doing it.

Whatever you do, don’t rub ya gums w it, I never tried it I just inherently know it’s gotta taste like pure chem shit.
Rub my gums with it? I would think that's as fun as gargling oxi clean for mouth wash.

Also I can't wait for work at 10AM (EST) because I got a whole five hours of sleep, which technically means I can stay up for a day for each hour, luckily I am gonna just go with the usual day maybe two. Actually I probably won't use again and just save what I've got for when I feel the random urge to go against natural instincts and ingest chemicals that MAY cause short and/or long term damage.

Last edited:
Rub my gums with it? I would think that's as fun as gargling oxi clean for mouth wash
I’ve seen my dumbass friends try methods I’d never dream of doing, just had to throw that warning out there.
If you tryna shot glass it, if I remember right, it lasts much longer (comparatively i guess) but is nowhere near as heavy a hit/high. My family member uses MtDew to cover the taste