• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine First time coke

Coke in my personal opinion isnt worth it,the high is medium,most of the time you will get shitty gear resulting in a tweeked out super pushy high,the times you get great gear will hold you in the addiction.
It also is super addicitive and from my personal experience it will form a drug seeking behaviour thats not limited to coke,but for all drugs.
Also it will make you more egocentric,less motivated and will lower your ability to appreciate the little things in life,because coke is the complete opposite to that...you always want more

Just read through your post i wouldn't like to suggest for you to use cocaine or not to.. (if i could go back and never have let someone persuade me to have my first line i definitely would) .... How to solve the racking up problem .. put a plate in the microwave until worm / hot then use that as your surface problem solved :)

^First of all i see that is your first post, Systematic experim so welcome the BL. Secondly I'm just curious.. Why would you put the plate your chopping lines on and using to sniff the coke in the microwave first? what does that do? I have never heard of anyone doing that... I always just did it on any normal, room temperature, flat, smooth surface and its always worked out for me when I was a snorter.. unfortunately I got into the habit of slamming my coke and/or smoking it, which is a mad addicting, much more so than sniffing and I don't suggest it to anyone who doesn't already do it that way, and if you do you already know why.. I rarely, if at all, use it the intranasal route any more. I stopped sniffing when I got a sinus infection from a rather heavy bender once.. my nose burned for over a week or more, and got all bloody, scabbed up and it was all around an awful experience. Haven't put it up my nose since then, not saying the other two ROAs I use for coke are any better because they aren't, but at least I haven't had a sinus infection since I stopped sniffing. I used to be extremely addicted to coke both powder and crack form, used it every single day for like 3 years+. But now I only usually do it like 2-4 times a month, and I must say its much better that way, and I hope to keep it like that with my usage much less than it was before.

Just read through your post i wouldn't like to suggest for you to use cocaine or not to.. (if i could go back and never have let someone persuade me to have my first line i definitely would) .... How to solve the racking up problem .. put a plate in the microwave until worm / hot then use that as your surface problem solved :)
I doubt that the OP will read this, the thread is 4 years old...