• NMI Moderators: M!$TER-ED | SoCalShordie

First post from newbie to this forum

trainingday420

Greenlighter
Joined
Oct 1, 2016
Messages
14
Location
Iowa
This is my first post on the line. You can call me Eddie. I have an extensive history of usage of drugs (if it's got a name, I've done it lol), but am currently sober minus the fact that I am subscribed suboxone and also sometimes medicine for severe pain due to chronic back pain in the l4 and l5 that I have been diagnosed with. I would have to say I do enjoy sobriety as I have a great life and one that I never thought was possible if you would have asked me 5 years ago. I was an IV user for over a decade of primarily methamphetamine and heroin although at one point I would inject anything that was injectable. If you are going to get high and take the risk, that is the only way to do it in my opinion. I am just here to ask some questions of my own being suboxone is new to me and maybe share some of my past experiences to help or guide others!
 
Last edited:
Why thank you. I'll have to checkout some suboxone threads as there are some things that concern me. Goot to meet you!
 
Top