• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

First post and question..

EgobraiN

Greenlighter
So unfortunately, my wife's father just passed. He was on home hospice and a couple syringes of his morphine, haldol and I think ativan mixes were left behind and came into possesion of my wife.

My wife and I take about 40 mgs perc/ 2-4 mgs kpin a night for a good buzz.

Neither of us is willing to use needles as neither have tried and are afraid.

So I was wondering what the best means of taking said mixture as responsibly as possible, my wife and I may have

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry about your father in law and your wife's father. Take some time to mourn his death and avoid all drugs as they are not going to help. It will take a good half year or year to get over his death.

Combining benzos and opiates is extremely dangerous and even people who have a high tolerance to either one have overdosed and died. Mixing in other Benzos like injectable Ativan, morphine, Haldol and sleeping pills like the Klonopoin is extremely dangerous and you run the risk of overdosing and joining your father in law or father in the afterlife.

IMO the morphine and ativan can be used orally. The addict in me weeps for the waste of good iv drugs.. But yes for hr you should probably not use them that route.

Haldol I am not familiar with other than it's an anti psych for schizos. Not sure of recreational value.

^ yeah haldol is an antipsych and one of the more unpleasant ones at that, please throw it away
as for the morphine yeah you can decant it and drink/plug it

Haldol is what you get when you try and fight with doctors , nurses, orderlies, etc. I've never had it but people who have don't want to take it again, at least not willingly from what I've heard. Flush that for sure. The MS and Ativan are worth saving in the refrigerator but you will definitely want to label them with the dosage as even drinking them can be dangerous if your father in law was in palliative care and they are high strength. The opioid conversion table might help you find a safe starting dose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equianalgesic