View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

First Night Shrooming...

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
I'm planning on taking shrooms for the first time tonight. The only other psychedelic drug I've done in the past was salvia, and it was amazing. I loved the OEV I had.

Anyway, I'm also planning on going to a rave on the 23rd of this month, and I plan on taking two E pills spread out about two hours apart. My dilemma is, will taking the shrooms tonight affect my roll in any way on the 23rd? I know if I took E tonight it would, which is why I spread out my doses, but I'm not too educated on shrooms, but I've done quite a bit of research today.

Lastly, if I end up taking shrooms, would it be a good idea? Reason I ask is I'm completely alone in my house tonight. Also, I don't plan on eating more than half an 1/8th, so I guess I could say I don't plan on eating more than 1/16th. Would it still be worth it?

Thanks!

not that i no of. iv shroomed one night then rolled the night after and i was fine. i think your in the clear man, have funn

dood the first time i shroomed i had no door, my parents were awake while i was comeing up and i had a really bad day and my trip was great. i thin ur good dood. can you get an eighth? i would do an eighth thats wat i did

^^ I'd suggest disregarding any of that kids advice, al though an 1/8 might be fun, it could be very intense. I wouldn't eat an 1/8 my first time. Some strains are a lot stronger than others. If you eat half an 1/8 you should be absolutely fine by yourself. It might be rather subtle, but you can always take more another time. The mushrooms shouldn't affect your ecstasy high especially considering you're dropping in a couple weeks. Have fun!

Yeah, I didn't plan on doing more than 1/16 regardless of what anybody told me.

As for the E, I'm assuming shrooms don't affect your serotonin levels that much, which is why it's safe to say that I could shroom today, do E two weeks from now, and still roll hard then, as opposed to doing E today - no shrooms - then E two weeks from now, and not roll as hard then?

Mushrooms act on your serotonin, but they don't have nearly as much cross tolerance with MDMA as the tolerance people get from doing only MDMA, as in doing only any drug practically. Al though it's not always necessarily wise to trip more than once a month, two weeks after doing mushrooms is long enough to properly trip on a similar dose of mushrooms again, never mind trip on a completely different drug, i.e. ecstasy. It's best to do ecstasy as little as possible, and ideally at least 2 months in between, but doing mushrooms 2 weeks before ecstasy wont have any noticeable effect. Sounds like a good time!

i have never eaten a full 1/8th and i've always had really good times.. not as intense as 3+ blotters, but always a great time.. :)